Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63614.64

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    PokerOwned Veteran
    a due date is there 4 a reason . i gave u half when u busted . what i could spare . tonigh t ill ship u rest np

PokerOwned Veteran
    i got exposed 4 nothing these guys r here 2 months im here for years n not 1 dispute ever .Ever. if i did what they said id have 500 by now . there new n app trouble starters thats all i was told not to mess with new members i got it down now bet that . im not gonna try n prove myself anymore to anyone . those that matter to me know me and what i am or am not . thats what matters .

un fair tho that it has caused problem 4 a long time member by someone who just found this months ago . i put trust with my neighbor not guy walking down the street

If you are going around asking strangers for marketplace loans because you already have other loans, then yeah dude, you got exposed. No one should have 4-5 loans at once as we've seen plenty of people here dig a hole and never get out of it.

Also, its obvious from the stake you were on that you didn't follow the bankroll OR communication rules that IDoThisFor set for you.

So that's a bunch of bullshit in one day that you got exposed on. I'm done with this conversation since its a never ending spiral - man the fuck up, pay your shit, and stop losing what you can't afford to spend in client.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Quote Originally Posted by FLIP_TOSS View Post
    i got exposed 4 nothing these guys r here 2 months im here for years n not 1 dispute ever .Ever. if i did what they said id have 500 by now . there new n app trouble starters thats all i was told not to mess with new members i got it down now bet that . im not gonna try n prove myself anymore to anyone . those that matter to me know me and what i am or am not . thats what matters .

un fair tho that it has caused problem 4 a long time member by someone who just found this months ago . i put trust with my neighbor not guy walking down the street
    send me a picture of your feet with baby pink polish on and i'll ship you points.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    ok as always ur right rivd what i should or shound have . n again never 1 default ever . pay attention .

Quote Originally Posted by FLIP_TOSS View Post
    ok as always ur right rivd what i should or shound have . n again never 1 default ever . pay attention .
    no default in shark ever maybe*

if u get market place loans to cover your shark loans then ure not going to go into default

its much like getting 3 or four credit cards and paying each one off with the other one whilst getting a larger limit on each each time you do...ure never actually out of debt u just make it seem like you are
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    no default in shark ever maybe*

if u get market place loans to cover your shark loans then ure not going to go into default

its much like getting 3 or four credit cards and paying each one off with the other one whilst getting a larger limit on each each time you do...ure never actually out of debt u just make it seem like you are
    Ponzi scheme FTW!!!!
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Quote Originally Posted by s810car View Post
    Ponzi scheme FTW!!!!
    actually its more like money laundering lol but ponzi scheme isnt too far off either lol, with a ponzi scheme u ask for more than u need and slice the profits...flips not that smart
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    actually its more like money laundering lol but ponzi scheme isnt too far off either lol, with a ponzi scheme u ask for more than u need and slice the profits...flips not that smart
    Well obv the profit comes from playing in client lmao, this thread funny in a sad way, its waaay too dam common nowadays, only the names and amt differs
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Seasoned Veteran
    LOL ooohhhhh FLIP!!!! Im not taking sides but I do want to point out the fact that you've been a member since 2011 and you've only made 166 posts since you joined lol that's less than 5 posts a month! I just find that funny, you use the "member since 2011" card a lot but what are you actually contributing to this community??
    "If one wishes to become the master of an art he must transcend technique so that the art becomes an artless art growing out of the subconscious"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234