Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    obv you had this planed out from beginning ..

ive never had bad feedfack or defualt or disputed

have done with alot of players . i guess eventually you catch bad ones .

and imagine your both brand new here

ill never make this mistake again ..

only long term members now

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by FLIP_TOSS View Post
    the loan was not do n i paid half early to him when he busted out of consideration

he bubble me like 90 times cause he wanted early for amazon . wasnt do n amazon was not goin outa buiss.

at wits end i was gonna end it n pay him the 1600 left b he disputed it when it was not do so i couldnt . cause he was pissed that i didnt mind him he fig to give me a bad rap w this . ive never default on anything .. just that approach towards another member something should be done . hes new here . i wasn't aware thats how we do each other
    You go back to school please! Flip_Toss I see so many people in client ask you for money back just like sweet 1500 that they say they gave up on a long time ago. You owe so many so much and continue to get loans to partial pay loans to keep people silent. You are a liar and manipulator . You say I go bust so what there many more points to be earned and bought. I have money more than you can dream of ever having. Several people I have purchased points from including you and that's the way it goes. I will tell you this I would have bought from someone else if I would have known you owed half the people on this board that have not come forward yet. Get a life Im done playing at the tables here as long as you are here or aloud to get loans from here.

TON is Gone.
    obv you had this planed out from beginning ..

ive never had bad feedfack or defualt or disputed

have done with alot of players . i guess eventually you catch bad ones .

and imagine your both brand new here

ill never make this mistake again ..

only long term members now
    Dude.... right now "long term members" are looking at you and telling you what's what. No matter how you explain or justify, you are looking bad right now.... and every post you make, it just gets worse.

I have no bone to pick with you so this advice is from a neutral party: You need to stop talking and fix these TWO issues asap.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    Dude.... right now "long term members" are looking at you and telling you what's what. No matter how you explain or justify, you are looking bad right now.... and every post you make, it just gets worse.

I have no bone to pick with you so this advice is from a neutral party: You need to stop talking and fix these TWO issues asap.
    Funny he makes the same comment in my Thread also Not So Clever

It would help your image more just to man up and pay your debts instead of trying to rationalize your mistakes. You keep stating you have been a long time member, so show it and make an attempt to make amends with your debtors. There have been times things in life that happened which caused me to be late on a few loans, but I do my best to communicate with my debtors in cases like that. That is how you prevent tarnishing your record. Just my opinion/advice.
    Last edited by NateVest; 05-11-2014 at 12:40 PM.

Fliptoss Pay your loans man wtf are you doing ,i see you playing in client alot ,stay out of there and pay your loans.
    I'm absolutely gonna win it, because I'm ruthless. I sit at the poker table and my job is to destroy people.

Seasoned Veteran
    he also tried to add 5k intrest on 4k loan clearly not the plaAN WHY i didnt accp it
    Lets show everyone right now how much Of a liar you are hahaha!!! You do know that interest cant exceed the loan ? Let me answer for you ... No you did not know because you just stated here that I tried to add 5k interest on a 4k loan in the loan shark. NOT POSSIBLE HAHAHA. Anything else you can twist up into with your lies. I demanded payment because you lied and took the 2800 and never finished finale terms in loan shark as agreed and promised. Anything else you can try to drum up to convince all these people you are a trustworthy person?

PokerOwned Veteran

PokerOwned Veteran
    i had your points np to give them to you now there do

Dude you got exposed hardcore today by a few people and couldn't provide zab proof that you were right. You're not a victim in this no matter how hard you try, just man the fuck up and pay your debt.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast