Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64028.81

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    i was just informed that flip ran off with a stake as well, dont think this guy is to much longer for this site.
    lilg97: sup
    Me: nm u?
    lilg97: nada bored
    lilg97: tryna find some folsk to menot r cant fin dnon eSad

I'm not defending Flip_Toss, I was critizing the way Dan went about trying to get his points. I witnessed the conversation in client between the 2 of them. All I was saying was that apparently Dan was asking for payback before the loan was due and I didn't think he should do that. Flip owes me points as well. So this is of personal interest to me. He will either get his shit together or he won't. Only time will tell at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    so if flip would have accepted dans loan of 4k with 3600 interest and then defaulted dan could have debt collected for the full amount right?
    debt collect yes but collect on insurance would have only given him the 4K loan in shark as insurance doesnt cover for interest
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Paisleysky View Post
    I'm not defending Flip_Toss, I was critizing the way Dan went about trying to get his points. I witnessed the conversation in client between the 2 of them. All I was saying was that apparently Dan was asking for payback before the loan was due and I didn't think he should do that. Flip owes me points as well. So this is of personal interest to me. He will either get his shit together or he won't. Only time will tell at this point.
    if it was a bog standard loan whilst abit shitty the loaner is still well within his rights to ask for payback early, the thing with this loan is the way flip clearly scammed the dude out of 2,800 points which means all bets are off and payback should be made immediately especially if the guy is fucking all his points off in client

PokerOwned Demi-God
    There was no specific due date for the 2800 points dan gave him in market, because it was never intended for Flip_toss to only borrow those points. Flip_Toss scammed those points as soon as he accepted a loan shark offer from someone other than dan. Dan loaned him the 2800 in the market with the condition that Flip_Toss would use those points to pay off his current shark loan and then accept the 4k from dan with the 3600 interest points. IMO Dan has the right to ask for those points back as often and as aggressively as he sees fit since they were taken from him fraudulently.
    lilg97: sup
    Me: nm u?
    lilg97: nada bored
    lilg97: tryna find some folsk to menot r cant fin dnon eSad

PokerOwned Veteran
    the loan was not do n i paid half early to him when he busted out of consideration

he bubble me like 90 times cause he wanted early for amazon . wasnt do n amazon was not goin outa buiss.

at wits end i was gonna end it n pay him the 1600 left b he disputed it when it was not do so i couldnt . cause he was pissed that i didnt mind him he fig to give me a bad rap w this . ive never default on anything .. just that approach towards another member something should be done . hes new here . i wasn't aware thats how we do each other

PokerOwned Veteran
    he also tried to add 5k intrest on 4k loan clearly not the plaAN WHY i didnt accp it

Quote Originally Posted by FLIP_TOSS View Post
    he also tried to add 5k intrest on 4k loan clearly not the plaAN WHY i didnt accp it
    no the idea was that u consolidate the points he gave u for the original loan and the loan he was then going to give u in shark...the interest was valid dont play dumb u are the one that broke terms

Seasoned Veteran
    How long has he had the loan? Seems to me you haven't given him enough time to pay it. Also harrasing someone while a loan is in progress is just gonna piss them off and make them not want to pay.
    Lets read the entire post before making a senseless statement! He broke the deal after receiving the 2800 in turn it was stolen from me!

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    no the idea was that u consolidate the points he gave u for the original loan and the loan he was then going to give u in shark...the interest was valid dont play dumb u are the one that broke terms
    Thank you for understanding the facts and how the loan was worked out.. ZAB Can verify our chat because its all in there. Maybe this is why he was trying to get me to go to Skype to talk about secrets guys an idiot

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast