Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63355.4

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    lol ya not sure on any of em anymore.gametime did write me back in the beginning but haven't heard from him while. As for the others haven't heard from anyone recently so not expecting to get any of it back. Thought I would try this thread as last resort. I did learn my lesson on loaning thought, no more loans.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Oh forgot about PikeBoy also that owes me. He did send me a PM last week and says he still plans to pay me back just had a bunch of things go down right after my loan to him 6 months ago. I have hope that he will pay me back, just crossing my fingers. He owes 150 for a 100 pp loan.

PokerOwned Pro
    no one has ever stacked me and i owe nothing lol guess your stacking the wrong ones gl though no honor no glory hope you get paid

Any word from any of these?
    Bumped as some are online now and might give you a clue.

ohh my & who might that be...Chop that absurd jw420 only interest & we settle for the $25 no set date but soon enough.. How bout any word from lucky? smh FYI I'm in over $100 from some dude who runs a daily lemonade stand but dont see me in threads...Would like something done though as I tried to use newdaddy as a tool to acquire Lucky's debt but failed miserably unfortunately. Also as I've alrdy told Sue, newdaddy just got caught up in some bs & was nothing personal. So no mas assumptions would be appreciated. ty come again.
    04/03/2014 03:20 <lilg97> i used to money lauder on ftp

Quote Originally Posted by joshwayne420 View Post
    ohh my & who might that be...Chop that absurd jw420 only interest & we settle for the $25 no set date but soon enough.. How bout any word from lucky? smh FYI I'm in over $100 from some dude who runs a daily lemonade stand but dont see me in threads...Would like something done though as I tried to use newdaddy as a tool to acquire Lucky's debt but failed miserably unfortunately. Also as I've alrdy told Sue, newdaddy just got caught up in some bs & was nothing personal. So no mas assumptions would be appreciated. ty come again.

You didn't loan him 100, and seeing as you are backing out of your interest you owe, he should just pay what he borrowed from you. Which was a small amount with a big interest if I remember correctly.

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    gametime ran away with some of my cash too idk his fucking issue never would've thought game time would scam me or anyone else for that matter @jwayne that shit is irreverent i cant personal make a comment ont he matter since i owe a few people myself which i am paying this week but cmon man get fucking real
    @newdaddy watch who u loan bro some people just are complete fucking low lifes that like to scam mofos like KCLA
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

also true oc has ran on loans numerous times always popped up and paid them even tho they were several months to a year over due
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Yea yea but If I tacked on Dalsue,Newdaddy interest we'd be @ a grand. He's had several opportunities to settle for $10-$20 but this was months ago now & anything @ this pt is accepted obviously. I don't even care to fix a settlement amount anymore as he's been 0/7 or so on settling regardless of the amount.
    Last edited by joshwayne420; 08-07-2014 at 06:42 PM.
    04/03/2014 03:20 <lilg97> i used to money lauder on ftp

settlement wtf is yo issue jwayne ive been a month late on a loan and paid in full including the dollar a day intrest i owed on top of the money that was loaned to me so wtf u talkin is irreverent and doesn't matter pay the fucking man all the cash u owe him including the interest u agreed tooo wtf

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast