Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

ethiosfinest vs. MadAdo

It looks really as a must do offer:
    4 USD On Pokerstars ethiosfinest 2000

I would like to sell those points for some cash on PS. Suddenly I got a message about that he already done a trade with "someone" ... telling me he had only 3$ to sell for ... WTF ? I disagree, he had another 2 trade offers. So I feel fed-up a little bit. Who wanna help solve this ?

PokerOwned Master
    I got not cash at all until now ... but what more, I'm missing points as well ??? What can I do now ? I press dispute (that I disagree the trade) ... what is next step/advice ? Please HELP!

so you put the points in escrow, and the trade never went through?

Seasoned Veteran
    he put the points in escrow. i transferred the money to his account and instead of completing the transaction, i clicked dispute by mistake and now he can't see the release button

Seasoned Veteran
    Please fix this problem so he can release my points. we have already traded '2 USD ' after that. this is for the '3USD' transaction

PokerOwned Master
    Okay after couple of issues we managed to get everything done as we both need. Well done, so keep trading ON

PokerOwned Master
    I'm happy to got couple of bucks for my hours/days spent by earning those points would do it again if I will managed to gather so-needed points. Thank you.

Seasoned Veteran
    I'm still waiting for the first transaction Points MadAdo. I didn't receive them yet

PokerOwned Master
    That is quite STRANGE, because I don't get points back too. So I think you already got them all. Where they are ???

I think you guys just made this a whole lot more complicated. The points are still in escrow and according to the OP should go to MadAdo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast