Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Eichroll/Nab SWC dispute

OK so im trying to keep this separate from the staking thread this dispute began in.

The basic issue is that Eichroll staked nab, nab won some money and never shipped anything to Eichroll.

I have viewed Eich's send/receive history and saw the initial transfer made to nab, but none returned to him (and there was a PM from nab stating what he won).

Nab, please respond with some proof to back your claim that you sent - his evidence is pretty strong.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

PokerOwned God
    someone not paying up for a stake ehhhhh?

tony soprano is coming for you

I just logged on and it is 12:30 am and I don't see any response from nab.............
    Last edited by Drywallman3; 01-17-2014 at 12:27 AM.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

nab stated in my stake thread he will have access to his laptop tomorrow, the one with swc on it. From there he will post a ss of his transfer screen... i guess its to be resolved then
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Banned
    don't see nab as trying to scam anyone. hopefully it resolves itself

how do you view send/receive history on swc? there is no option for you to do this.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

go to cashier transfer chips then tranfer history in browser not client.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    It appears that this is my fault after all. I got on SWC this morning and there was no transfer from me to eichroll. I In all honesty thought that i did send him his share, there was a week or 5 or 6 days something like that in between when i played the tourney and when eihroll got back in touch during that week i sold some to cookies and played a lot of cash games i didnt notice having an extra 7.5 chips. When he was asking me to send 7.5 i thought he was asking me to send an additional 7.5 because of me winning the next game i played so i had no reason to check my transfer history. I have less than 1 swc at the moment cause i sold to cookies for bcp and the only bcp i have atm is s810car's from a stake I can load a netspend card and either give u that or i can sell it and give u the poker funds let me know what u wanna do. I also suppose that i have to apologize for calling u an extortionist because u were owed this money.

i guess i just have to hope that my previous rep is good enough to convince people that this was an honest mistake and not an attempt to steal what 6 bucks?

Well I appreciate you fessing up.

swc- eichroll
    bcp- OHIOGRINDER
    acr- OHIOEICH

7.5 chips or cash up to u buddy

or 4k points i guess

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast