Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    i would prefer to pay u in points so i dotn have to pay the load fee for netspend would u give me a little time if i decide to go that route? i am pretty good at earning points u can do a background check and see what i have earned in the couple months i have been here

Ty for being honest and letting everyone know what happened nab, does say a lot about your ethics as a horse on stakes I'll now butt out of this as it is your business with eich, just get it squared away asap however you two decide, then start winning on my stake gl!
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

let me know

Any update nab? you working on points? or u gonna pay in bcp? let me know man

PokerOwned Demi-God
    hey man ya if it is cool i would like to pay you in points i will pay you as i get them if that is cool with you. does that sound good?

4k points is fine man. Whats ur time frame looking like? so I dont have to bug u.

received 1.4$ in points and 1.5bcp. 4.5swc or bcp is the remaining balance. which I will be nice and say is 2000pts or 4$ bcp or 4.5swc

PokerOwned Demi-God
    will get the rest to u asap probably wont be doing any more survey/tasks tonight but will grind some out tomorrow should be able to get close to half that paid by tomorrow evening

PokerOwned Demi-God
    half may be a little ambitious but should be able to knock out a good chunk

Dude... You live 5 mins from me this is insane. Anyways to answer your question from the main chat Nicks Shark Tank on Bethel Rd. has the best tournies by far. I am going to start playing cash there again too bc its rake free you just pay a sit fee. Raymer was there last month too putting a clinic on. I did not attend bc hes doing seminars bc he went broke y listen to that? lol. Anyways I'm going to make you an offer you cant refuse. 1300pts or 2.10BCP. Gotta look out for my Ohio boys especially Dublin boys. I mean Jesus Christ I may just drive over n let u give me 3$ and save hours of survey time lol. Hit me up man I have been playing in this town for 6 years now and know probably 20% of the players. 6142262066 shoot me a text man.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast