Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61119.02

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

People vs. Harleydexter

K i gave fair warning and no response so unfort gotta post one of these fkn default threads :/

First off, I knew the risk going into this given his rep, so I'm not really upset, a lil surprised since I thought he wanted to improve his rep, but w/e. Did the off-site trade to cover me regardless, will do the dispute after this.

basically, gave him a shot to run the 3.5k on BCP to try to help him recover some face here, and obv here i am. Here are the texts back and forth the day of the stake, which i already knew was an issue since he regged and quite quickly unregged when i wasnt looking

Me: hey this is s810car from PO, what happened? 6:04 PM

Harleydexter: I got bored registered for a sit and go. Got donked... Since i was paying u double i tried to gamble... I am sorry. Made a poor decision... Hate being broke.. I am repaying... Will be all right 6:07 PM

Me: thats the problem with not following terms :/ k ill hold off but you need to contact me friday when you deposit or itll go into dispute 6:12 PM

heres my convo on sat

Me: this is s810car, never heard from you friday, did you deposit for the 11 you owe? 4:30 PM
    Harleydexter: I sent u a text.... Saying inwas waiting For it to process... Wont have it in my account until thur or friday... But i am sending more... I didnt forget 4:35 PM
    Me: oh ok, sorry i did get that text but thought it was someone else, my apologies 4:37 PM
    Me: just added you to contacts so i dont make that mistake again lol 4:38 PM
    Me: so since it sat you gonna attempt to send again? 4:43 PM
    Me: k well if it was processed wed you can def ship today, i need to get that thru so lmk ASAP, im still holding off dispute in off site trade atm but i need 2 kno 4:56 PM
    Harleydexter: I am at my grandparents... No computer... Will do it when i get back on monday... Please dont dispute u will get it... 5:16 PM
    Me: k i expect a txt monday morning letting me know then 5:17 PM
    Harleydexter: Ok... 5:17 PM
    Me: or second you get home, if i dont hear from you i will be forced to dispute....dont let me down 5:17 PM
    Harleydexter: Ok ok 5:18 PM
    Me: btw newdaddy says you owe him too, will you have that monday as well? 5:22 PM
    Harleydexter: Of course... I know I owe him... Just haven't been on... I got him as well... 5:23 PM
    Harleydexter: Btw can u let me know if dalsue has bcp??! 5:24 PM
    Me: im sure he does, shouldnt be an issue 5:24 PM
    Harleydexter: Ok cool... 5:25 PM

now in that one i brought up ND cause i was talking to hm in bubble at that time so tried to get both issues worked on ( hence title of thread, and ND mentioned potfan is owed as well, so might as well all take a shot lol)

finally, my texts tonight, with no response
    Me: so....its monday.....whats the status 2:02 PM
    Me: k well i gotta approach this as i would any messed up stake transaction, so heres whats happenin here, dont take it personal 2:13 PM
    Me: If i havent had a response from you by 4pm, a dispute will go up, thatll also happen if the excuse isnt reasonable. if i do hear from you we'll go from what 2:15 PM
    Me: happens in that convo 2:15 PM

As i stated earlier, not really unexpected, I went into this both eyes open, just going thru the motions lol
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

You're a dope. Seriously, protected or not, why deal with this scamming fuck? OH RIGHT BECAUSE HES ALLOWED HERE.

You know you're my buddy s810, but COME ON LOOLOLOLOLOL

great thread, i was about to trade away my goat to this shithead. you save me a goat 810

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    You're a dope. Seriously, protected or not, why deal with this scamming fuck? OH RIGHT BECAUSE HES ALLOWED HERE.

You know you're my buddy s810, but COME ON LOOLOLOLOLOL
    like i said, wasnt unexpected, more like ya give a chance to try to help a degen improve his rep, and obv he shoots the gift horse, obv didnt see what we did to famfirst tbh i more did it to either help him, or help us get him the access on site he should have, so win win

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    great thread, i was about to trade away my goat to this shithead. you save me a goat 810
    now what will you do with your wife?

and the mule?

Quote Originally Posted by s810car View Post
    now what will you do with your wife?

and the mule?
    time is hard man... she understands.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

OMG<,, no words ((, sorry car...... NOT every1 is as trustworthy and honest as u are,,,,......... idk why u wd pick him OF ALL poeple thoo,, wehn he had defaulted on me long while ago,, and tecate,,,,,,, he hid and made new accts all the time to hide his points....... POEPLE who do thuis here,, NEVER really ch ange,,,, and is so tiring already hearing about them,,, getting more stuffff MORE people,,,,,, itsjsut kinda redic,,,,,, BUT U KNOW I LIKE U as rivdeee said,... but seriously WTF(( every1 needs to jsut stop encouraging all the lowlife,,, poeple here,,,..

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I've staked him in many games and he scammed a stake from decizzz.... He did end up giving him back the $ days later because he felt like a complete fucktard but I won't stake him again... I had his chat banned for constantly getting asked for stakes. Plz report to zab/poof if he continues to beg any of u guys for stakes ty

Quote Originally Posted by Turtleboooy View Post
    I've staked him in many games and he scammed a stake from decizzz.... He did end up giving him back the $ days later because he felt like a complete fucktard but I won't stake him again... I had his chat banned for constantly getting asked for stakes. Plz report to zab/poof if he continues to beg any of u guys for stakes ty
    LOL. Him being a criminal for 2 years got his chat banned. Stop.

he owes he owes he owes
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast