Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

don't loan cat2455

I don't want to start anything, but I market loaned cat 5000 points on 5/3 with promise of payback by 5/10. Over a month later she still hasn't paid back and has ignored 5 different messages.

She has been good about paying me back in the past, I don't know what caused the change, but she has definitely been online multiple times, almost daily.

this is the point where she makes a big deal about it, makes you look like an ass and comes out smelling of roses, this sint the first time shes defaulted and ignored messages but every time the op of the thread ends up deleting it when she pays back :/
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    I don't want to start anything, but I market loaned cat 5000 points on 5/3 with promise of payback by 5/10. Over a month later she still hasn't paid back and has ignored 5 different messages.

She has been good about paying me back in the past, I don't know what caused the change, but she has definitely been online multiple times, almost daily.

I think what happens is CAT gets in too deep and loses track. I have loaned to her and been paid pack in the time since you indicate you made this loan. It is very important that you put up your repay trade in MP marked as private so that it shows up in RED on her MP page.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    I think what happens is CAT gets in too deep and loses track. I have loaned to her and been paid pack in the time since you indicate you made this loan. It is very important that you put up your repay trade in MP marked as private so that it shows up in RED on her MP page.
    It has been up since the minute I loaned her points.

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    That is plausable, but that does not explain ignoring pms, which quite a few have had the same complaint.
    Good luck Jason.

I knew cat was shady..."She" is prolly just another one of dpads relatives.
    04/03/2014 03:20 <lilg97> i used to money lauder on ftp

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    It has been up since the minute I loaned her points.
    I don't know what to tell you then except maybe it is a matter of timing. I'm on and you are not when she is AND has points I got paid?

Bottom line is it is more then a bit unfair of her to do this to you and I do hope it is an oversight (though I don't see how it could be).
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I'm in same boat. I loaned ten bcp with pay back of 12 in like ten days.That was 20 days ago, at least20 days ago. She did keep in contact at first but lst few times i PM heard nothing back. That' y i went ahead and started the dispute, just been to long and gave her lots of time

Messages are STILL being ignored.

Bump.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast