Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64708.34

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    Sorry that happened to you. I am not familiar with moneybookers, can you dispute the transaction?
    For what I know, they don't accept disputes like paypal. Either way, probably would be a lot of headache for $13, just wanted to let everybody aware of this scammer and avoid that another player lose money for this guy.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by robbyyoz View Post
    13 dollars ffs it's huge!! you should alert the FBI to track him after his ip!!
    It's not about the money, but when a guy gets to the point of deceive other person for only $13, imagine what he won't do for a large amount of money.

PokerOwned God
    Well that sucks. Sorry to hear that, I would be sick and never want to deal with anyone again.

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    what a homo for 13 bux seriously man? lol lesson learned tho dont deal with untrusted users

PokerOwned God
    Thanks for the warning, will keep it in mind, if he will ever be back.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Sorry to hear, i sent u pm, that we can do the Trade when both are online. I checked ya Profile and u checked mine too, see ya on Visitors List. I have wait for ya pm, if u wanna trade. After a Hour i heard nothing for u.
    I think u cant believe, but the other day i had to work and was gone in another city to work there.
    Yesterday i login at pokerowned and see ya message that u already sent the Money..Sorry, i dont scam u , we missed us !
    Money should be now in ya Account

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by joebottrop78 View Post
    Sorry to hear, i sent u pm, that we can do the Trade when both are online. I checked ya Profile and u checked mine too, see ya on Visitors List. I have wait for ya pm, if u wanna trade. After a Hour i heard nothing for u.
    I think u cant believe, but the other day i had to work and was gone in another city to work there.
    Yesterday i login at pokerowned and see ya message that u already sent the Money..Sorry, i dont scam u , we missed us !
    Money should be now in ya Account
    lmao you sent him the money after a week has expired. still a scumbag in my opinion. good you sent him his funds but you coulda messaged him well before now. ive seen you online playing in the client. my guess is you did some redeems or won a freeroll to send the guy his funds. POS scammer

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    lmao you sent him the money after a week has expired. still a scumbag in my opinion. good you sent him his funds but you coulda messaged him well before now. ive seen you online playing in the client. my guess is you did some redeems or won a freeroll to send the guy his funds. POS scammer
    It was a week because he has not been online and did not realize the funds were sent to him.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    It was a week because he has not been online and did not realize the funds were sent to him.
    he has been online. i saw him playing in client

Seasoned Veteran
    i saw him playing also......mods should take action against him imo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast