Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64613.62

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donmega

PokerOwned Veteran

Donmega

Was suppose to pay me carbon on 2 trades and he ditched. All the bad PR has just about sealed his and your fate you idiots

I know fu all

I hate don mega. he is a cry baby and i see now all his points are from loans. smh

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yippie he got everyone thats why i dont loan its better to gift that way no worries

whats bad PR? yea he fucked me too, all you guys should realize that, you guys dont truly know anybody on here, just a guy behind a computer....all you saying ohh he would never, well he did....scumbag move he pulled...karmas a bitch

He gets paid on thursdays, So usually by thursday night or early friday he settles up all his loans

its been a few days so chillout

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    whats bad PR? yea he fucked me too, all you guys should realize that, you guys dont truly know anybody on here, just a guy behind a computer....all you saying ohh he would never, well he did....scumbag move he pulled...karmas a bitch
    You climb all over the guy and why should he pay you? You just about slit your throat along with all of ours....over a week late?

Then you dispute trades causing a huge negative balance....yeah right you'll see yoiur points again....and forced all our hands too. Thanks again!

Banned
    I always thought of donald as a good guy. I have never heard of him not paying anyone back. I myself have loaned him about 20 times and he has paid me back each and every time...couple of them were later than what he said, but he PMed me that he didn't have it until a certain day, which is cool with me.

what are you saying? you dont know what your talking about, I bought something off him and he was supposed to ship it to me....he claims he shipped it on friday and he said I would recieve it on wednesday since I paid xpress shipping....todays wedneday and got nothing, been asking him for the past 4 days for tracking number....no answer, so maybe thats why i climbed all over the guy, espically when i already sent him over $250.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast