Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64993.9

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Donmega

and I appriciate the OP day, now that was msot likely directed towards me...appriciate it bro

i,m not going to comment on the shipping pa ckage, at all..but i know don to be a good, honest guy, and has never not paid me back ever either,,if thats the case right now,, he might not be here at the moenent,,,casue of work, h oliday, etc... but i wouldl be very surprised if he didnt pay u back tho,, well hope it will work out, tho too.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytradin View Post
    You climb all over the guy and why should he pay you? You just about slit your throat along with all of ours....over a week late?

Then you dispute trades causing a huge negative balance....yeah right you'll see yoiur points again....and forced all our hands too. Thanks again!
    I really dont appriciate you basically blamming me for him scamming you? Why becasue I disputed alot of the points I sent him? What, I should just sit back and do nothing? He scammed us! I highly doubt we will see anything, Your right. but I disputed the trades so It will get peoples attention god willing he did come back trying to screw some1 else, and to get Zab attetion so he can keep an eye on his IPs and new accounts so he can close them down. Which he has already done to 4 of his new accounts. So if he wants to ever come back to PO, hes gonna have to on his donaldmega account and pay his debts. Which is what he should do, be a man and respect you debts.

Its not like I sent him $5, I sent him well over $250 close to $300. I dont understand how you can quite possibly be mad at me doing something, You know youd do the same.

Your right, what did I get out of all of this, basically nothing. But now people know the situation, and now change there perception about donmega b.c me and every1 esle thought he was a legit guy, guess we were all wrong.

***Still havent heard from Donaldmega, Hasnt answered my PMs since sunday. oh well :/

Dnaldmega do the right thing and PM me, we can work out a payback plan.
    Last edited by TrueOC; 12-23-2011 at 05:18 AM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Hope you will get your points back. I would never do such a big loan to anybody on the internet...

[QUOTE=rrickir;82788]i,m not going to comment on the shipping pa ckage, at all..

lol right im not touching that one either
    poker terminology-
    Drawing Dead: If you call and hit your one outer.... I will kill you..!

Donmega is still @......seen him playing 500 dollar exclusive freeroll today!!!!

PokerOwned God
    wow you spotted donmega, thought he wasnt on carbon no more..hmmm..maybe he still comes around on pokerowned as well as a different name now..it happens alot

Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    wow you spotted donmega, thought he wasnt on carbon no more..hmmm..maybe he still comes around on pokerowned as well as a different name now..it happens alot
    betcha he is......just have to decipher which handle he is going under,although at carbon today was still "donmega"

Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tp3rd View Post
    betcha he is......just have to decipher which handle he is going under,although at carbon today was still "donmega"
    There is another thread, he is sickread.

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...tion-8139.html
    Last edited by Poof; 02-12-2012 at 09:08 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12