Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66164.66

PokerOwned God

do you stakers want to WIN some money?

I am working on getting my bankroll back up. Last week I won over $700 and cashed out about $275 of that in my pocket. Was a good week helpin me get off the ground but yet im back to square 1.

ive been noticing quite a bit of stakes going out lately and I am trying to make sure all of you stakers get a fair shake on who your staking.

When staking out you should be trying to invest in a player that you are guaranteed is better than yourself.

while being cocky is not always a very good tactic, when it comes to poker, I cannot help it.

I have personally won over $650,000 playing poker in 11 years of playing including 7 tournament wins for $10,000 or larger, and a $103,000 day in September 2009.

here are my pre black friday stats that knock the rest of the players here out of the water lol

SharkScope - Online and Live Poker Statistics

This being said since Black friday I have been grinding much smaller games and have only had a few wins of 10,000 or higher. But I have been back online here at PokerOwned for 6 months and have won myself slightly over $3500 and won others about 2000.

Yes, that is more money won for stakers then anyone else here on poker owned has ever won.

We should have a thread for that, the player whos won the most money off stakes for others here.

INVEST lets make some money!!!

TIME TO TERMINATEEEEEEEEEEEEE

by the way, im willing to start off wherever, its time to grind my roll up again! need another good week

PokerOwned Veteran
    You should win the nobel prize for self marketing well
    Quote Originally Posted by dpadgett1 View Post
    I am working on getting my bankroll back up. Last week I won over $700 and cashed out about $275 of that in my pocket. Was a good week helpin me get off the ground but yet im back to square 1.

ive been noticing quite a bit of stakes going out lately and I am trying to make sure all of you stakers get a fair shake on who your staking.

When staking out you should be trying to invest in a player that you are guaranteed is better than yourself.

while being cocky is not always a very good tactic, when it comes to poker, I cannot help it.

I have personally won over $650,000 playing poker in 11 years of playing including 7 tournament wins for $10,000 or larger, and a $103,000 day in September 2009.

here are my pre black friday stats that knock the rest of the players here out of the water lol

SharkScope - Online and Live Poker Statistics

This being said since Black friday I have been grinding much smaller games and have only had a few wins of 10,000 or higher. But I have been back online here at PokerOwned for 6 months and have won myself slightly over $3500 and won others about 2000.

Yes, that is more money won for stakers then anyone else here on poker owned has ever won.

We should have a thread for that, the player whos won the most money off stakes for others here.

INVEST lets make some money!!!

TIME TO TERMINATEEEEEEEEEEEEE

by the way, im willing to start off wherever, its time to grind my roll up again! need another good week