Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Experienced Member

Dispute $5 lock help

Been waitng for $5 lock for 1500 points. I should be getting lock $5 and paying 1500 points for it, pokerowned user "wellknown" it has been 48 hours now and still no action. Please help...i should not
    hit releases until i am given the $5 in lock? Correct? First time doing this so please help anyone.

Thanks in advance
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Survey Master
    ive made multiple trades with this guy. hes been very good and prompt on all trades. i think you should pm the guy before making a thread on him. in the future you should do this before making a thread. already makes me never want to do a trade with you
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Ya a PM is a must and should try and resolve out of public eye first...but I definately agree 48 hrs is way to long to wait....dont think id be happy after 8hrs...

Banned
    @blazingmiaa: I private messaged you and you never responded?!? You must of canceled it bc its not in market anymore. If you want to trade with me just make sure ou find me in bubble chat. Thanks

Experienced Member
    like i said this was a first for me and it states to dispute after 24hours so i dont know...maybe i was in the wrong but i just wanted the trade

Experienced Member
    sorry man just didnt know but next time will def hit you up.

Banned
    Yeah I understand, just make sure you find me in chat if you need me bro. Im selling lock now if your interested.

so are we good here??? Shall I close this?

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

noobs

Banned
    yeah close the thread