Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling PokerOwned Pts for PayPal. 450 pts per $1 Paypal

I am selling pokerowned pts for Paypal. My rate will be 450 pts for every net $1 received to my paypal account.

Here are a few rules, If you do not or can not follow these rules, do not buy pts for paypal. Use GDMP, Netspend Card Transfers, or reloadit.com money paks.

1. You must be verified Paypal, If you are not verified Do not bother.

2. I must be able to send you an invoice to your verified Papal account.

3. The amount of points you can buy will be limited by how long you have been a member in good standing on PokerOwned, and whether or not you are verified on carbon, or hero.

TY. Please LMK via PM if you are interested in purchasing pts for PayPal. TY.

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Think this a great service for those looking for points and at a rate that is better than they could buy through the site. Especially for those not wanting to spend the minimum through Paypal or Credit Card. My rate is little more for my better half, sure hope she doesn't read this.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    I am selling pokerowned pts for Paypal. My rate will be 450 pts for every net $1 received to my paypal account.

Here are a few rules, If you do not or can not follow these rules, do not buy pts for paypal. Use GDMP, Netspend Card Transfers, or reloadit.com money paks.

3. The amount of points you can buy will be limited by how long you have been a member in good standing on PokerOwned, and whether or not you are verified on carbon, or hero.

good deal my friend, i have paypal more often now..we will do alot of business in the future as we always do..ttyl
    Last edited by gametime74; 06-21-2012 at 03:31 PM.

boys take showers to get more power
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post

-

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeyourface View Post
    boys take showers to get more power
    gO AWAY TROLL
    I hate yo0ur face

selling points 500/$1 - contact me anytime. thanks ! ! ! - - - thanks ! ! !

PokerOwned Veteran
    +11111

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Hi,

I Wanto to.
    10$ is OK ?

PokerOwned Master
    Have some Paypal for ya Cookies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast