Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66165.21

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bfelber57 View Post
    You guys should have the defaulter post or pm the name of their loaner and set up the trade with the loaner. I don't know how that would work on the defaulter's end. Can the loaner then clear the debt or one of the mods do it?

l like this idea and am going to throw down 300 points with a slight twist. I'm taking the next person who was kind enough to give out a loan and never got it back. Props to JLynn171 and Invertedafro.
    no shark is an auto thing so it has to go via the defaulter

imo i think this is a terrible idea, kind gesture or not.

we already have enough people on here who give no fucks when it comes to defaulting taking a very lack luster attitude to paying back, and now ure giving handouts to help pay loans....we should be punishing defaulters not giving them hand outs :/

such logic on this forum seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Turtleboooy View Post
    Never defaulted... over 100 loans
    why default when u can just scam your way out of debt
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    no shark is an auto thing so it has to go via the defaulter

imo i think this is a terrible idea, kind gesture or not.

we already have enough people on here who give no fucks when it comes to defaulting taking a very lack luster attitude to paying back, and now ure giving handouts to help pay loans....we should be punishing defaulters not giving them hand outs :/

such logic on this forum seriously

I think it's more about helping out the people who got stiffed on a loan. I agree with you though. I'm still giving to a loaner and if they care enough to sort things out w/ the defaulter after that, then great. If not, tough luck for the defaulter I don't care.
    I thought hurricane season was over!

So close now I can taste the disappointment

Bounties arent big anymore, hes limited to CC fraud and radioloyalty scamming which they crackin down on
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

I think it's more about helping out the people who got stiffed on a loan. I agree with you though. I'm still giving to a loaner and if they care enough to sort things out w/ the defaulter after that, then great. If not, tough luck for the defaulter I don't care.
    in shark they are covered by insurance so they can get the points back over time, it also stops the loanee from taking out another loan in shark and if anyone has sense about them before they go giving out market loans they can do a check to see if person is in default already, not to mention if u get them out of default for free they can then go ahead and qualify for the promos on the site, its a bad idea to go giving points to scum end of discussion

03:47 <s810car>
    hey mr loaner, remember that time i bailed you out? hoping you can repay favor....

all i gotta say bout this lol

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by s810car View Post
    03:47 <s810car>
    hey mr loaner, remember that time i bailed you out? hoping you can repay favor....

all i gotta say bout this lol
    I like you guys and get where you're coming from. I'll leave it alone, but I think it's fucked up to attack people just for helping somebody out. It's a kind gesture, there are no ulterior motives, and it doesn't need to be broken down at all.

I like you guys and get where you're coming from. I'll leave it alone, but I think it's fucked up to attack people just for helping somebody out. It's a kind gesture, there are no ulterior motives, and it doesn't need to be broken down at all.
    im not attacking, if i was attacking ud know about it all im doing is pointing out that "kind gestures" dont work

im not attacking, if i was attacking ud know about it all im doing is pointing out that "kind gestures" dont work
    I believe the quote we are looking for is "No good deed goes unpunished"

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

PokerOwned Veteran
    im not attacking, if i was attacking ud know about it
    Something we can agree on hahaha. I was referencing more to car's comment. Attack was probably a strong word, more like implying ill will.

as i said yest in chat, that wasn't intended at you, i believe your intentions to be true, however, once you open that can of worms, my comment is gonna be someones thought when they decide to be 'generous'

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast