Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66798.83

Survey Master

Dalsue's List of Unpaid Loans

Here is a list of unpaid loans that I currently have pending.

I do not recommend loaning or trading with these users as they are in a long-time default.

cheffry 4000 Point loan for 4800 back due 4/18 - cheffry

FLIP_TOSS $10.00 BCP loan for $13.50 back + 10% Default due 5/19 (Owes $15.00) - FLIP_TOSS
    http://prntscr.com/3pfgpa
    http://prntscr.com/3pfguy
    6/3/14 - He had 20 SWC (About $13.50 at current rate. No response. Seems as if he wanted these funds to play on his own accords.)

User jfaive http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/members/jfaive/ was staked $150.00 by me. Was not updated on stake and user no longer responded to my texts/calls. Consider it a rolled stake as it has been almost 2 months.
    Name - John Faive
    Cell # - 8326598579

The wall will be updated accordingly.

*Not responsible for what you do with a user's personal information.
    Last edited by Dalsue214; 07-22-2014 at 06:26 PM.
    Always Buying/Selling Points/PayPal/BCP/ACR/GDMP/Amazon/SWC/Bitcoin/etc. Bubble or PM me!
    Interested in how to make some additional Points or Poker $? Contact me!

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    fuuu bish u said u quit loaning
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

PokerOwned Demi-God
    can I add some names to this list? geezy, slow down. itz time to make a move
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by lilg97 View Post
    fuuu bish u said u quit loaning
    For a time when I was over-loaned out at the moment, yes. I am doing (some) now on certain circumstances.
    Always Buying/Selling Points/PayPal/BCP/ACR/GDMP/Amazon/SWC/Bitcoin/etc. Bubble or PM me!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    well can I be on that list? able to loan from dalsue? that would be a privilege
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

Survey Master
    User jfaive View Profile: jfaive - PokerOwned Forums was staked $150.00 by me. Was not updated on stake and user no longer responded to my texts/calls. Consider it a rolled stake as it has been almost 2 months.
    Name - John Faive
    Cell # - 8326598579

PokerOwned Veteran
    do you stake losing players also? or just winning players that never have a br?