Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64545.57

Ducku408 VS dalsue214

this was a waste of time, told me to escrow, then disapeared with no communication right after i escrow.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Survey Master
    I remember something saying give the other party up to 24 hours to send you your item? I was at the store and didn't see your message.

Also, had you of kept them in escrow, I could have refunded them to you when I returned. I'm not covering the MP fee here to return your points.

You can either escrow the other 105 Points, or I will return your Points minus the MP fee.

Need your BCP name if you do the other.

**seems they ARE in escrow. But there is a message saying give the party up to 24 hours until Dispute.. so now you have fucked up and will have to wait until Zab refunds you. Good luck!
    Last edited by Dalsue214; 07-04-2014 at 04:40 PM.
    Always Buying/Selling Points/PayPal/BCP/ACR/GDMP/Amazon/SWC/Bitcoin/etc. Bubble or PM me!
    Interested in how to make some additional Points or Poker $? Contact me!
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Current B2B Champ
    Duck, Dalsue is the most trusted member on this site and hell that I even know. I have sent him thousands of dollars up front and always got what I paid for. He is very busy sometimes so it takes a minute. Have no worries man.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceatl View Post
    Duck, Dalsue is the most trusted member on this site and hell that I even know. I have sent him thousands of dollars up front and always got what I paid for. He is very busy sometimes so it takes a minute. Have no worries man.
    not the point. the point was he told me to escrow then no communication. if you are busy then tell me, if you are fucking someone and cant send it then tell me. I dont get it, if you busy doing something and cant do the deal then why answer to my chat.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    not the point. the point was he told me to escrow then no communication. if you are busy then tell me, if you are fucking someone and cant send it then tell me. I dont get it, if you busy doing something and cant do the deal then why answer to my chat.
    No problem. I could have refunded your Points had you of not disputed outside of the 24hour window (when it has been 1 hour)

Zab will have to refund you now.
    Always Buying/Selling Points/PayPal/BCP/ACR/GDMP/Amazon/SWC/Bitcoin/etc. Bubble or PM me!
    Interested in how to make some additional Points or Poker $? Contact me!

yeyyyyyyyyyyy zab. you the man.

Zab
    refunded to duck
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s