Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63614.64

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    for one thing tommy b4 u hop on and talk sh!t me and raven have cleared this up.. for another thing i have never ever asked zab to be a mentor (and i am not a mentor lol look on the mentor list) since u wanna put it out there i didnt kno i was stepping on ravens toes at all, and we discussed it through chat and i asked him if he wanted me to contact zab and have this thread removed and his reponse was no, no worries.. so me and rave have discussed it so thanks for the input but i am not one of those people that step on toes that u speak of and if u think i am then ask raven if me and him are cool or not :/

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle

ill check that out wen i get back gotta go do something but ill be back soon

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle

Survey Master
    IM GONNA TALK ALL THE SHIT I WANT BECAUSE WHAT I SAY IS FACT. with that being said i did not say you were on mentor list, what i said is you may be one of the people who have done that idea. as far as getting mentored and wanting to be mentor an hour later. 2nd whether you n raven are cool or not is not my concern. i was just replying to his post and yours. nobody is original here. its not illegal but like i said my opinion is pitiful

i really dont like how the pokerstars one looks . its a little blurry. i will definitely buy the fulltilts beach theme. how much were you asking?

PokerOwned Veteran
    Why pay for it when you can do it yourself for free with a few clicks?
    MergeMods Beta | RunBetterPoker.com
    If Mcdonalds sold hot dogs would you be able to, with a straight face, order a mcwiener and tell them to supersize it

yea u can pay for it, or if u dont wanna do the work or if ur just not good with making skins hmu and ill do it for u and walk u step by step on how to set it up after i make ur skin/skins

opinions are like a$$holes everybodys got 1 and ur entitled to it.. if you dont like what im doing then its ok.. but i really didnt kno that i was stepping on raves toes and he didnt teach me how to do any of this i learned it all by my lonesome.. i asked him after i knew he was selling them cause i seen his thread before i posted this one but i didnt know he was SELLING them.. i asked him if we was cool and if he wanted me to have this thread taken down and he said no.. and if im good at doing something i figured id customize some sh!t for peeps and make some points/money at it in the process..

PokerOwned God
    Freeware, lol. Nice $$$ maker though. Not sure if I would want anyone messing with my poker client, if it changed anything besides just the look. If you can change the look, should be able to tap into it. whatever.

No all this does is change the look lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i like the way i got my table set, carbon has a few diff looks to choose from

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast