Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Experienced Member

COURT in DEFAULT

Nobody should loan or market or stake Court, he has owed me 3.5k for a week now. Had plenty of points each day to play on client and continues to swindle people into loaning. He refuses to pay me back. Please help keep these shady people off of PO.
    I love, even if I am not loved. For hatred is a vile means of filling the forlorn depths of a heart. I live and love louder, each day I can say I'm still breathing, I'll be singing.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Well his name isn't on wall of shame, so i am assuming you lent him in market? Thats why i don't do market loans unless it is someone i know very, very well, only 2 or 3 people on here. You should always loan in loan shark, then you can collect insurance if they don't pay and they lose all the promos.

Banned
    hes stupid

right...very stupid

PokerOwned God
    i never loan or borrow enough emotions just playing poker why add more

I don't know what part of the Marketplace is not the place for loans, people are not understanding. If he does owe you I guess it is a good heads up because while most of us keep the loans in Shark, there are some that continue to use the market.
    Had you used the Shark, you could be debt collecting his rear end right now.
    Good luck.
    Last edited by Poof; 10-14-2012 at 09:00 AM.

I dont loan very often but if i do its only in loan shark. why anyone would loan in market is beyond me. too bad nothing can be done to help you!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Experienced Member
    considering this dude blew through 120k in a few days i figured he would be fine for 3.5k and since he wouldn't stop beggin over and over I decided to help him out. I was unaware that he couldn't go into default from Market. Im a fairly new user when it comes to loaning people myself. What I was asking was so that nobody else loans him or stakes him so that he will either have to pay up or goes the eff away.
    I love, even if I am not loved. For hatred is a vile means of filling the forlorn depths of a heart. I live and love louder, each day I can say I'm still breathing, I'll be singing.

Experienced Member

Anyone that uses client //// beware of court // court = scammer

Court will not pay back loans, he will plead and bargain but will not pay up. Has multiple loans out right now, nobody has been paid

keep scammers and shady people off of pokerowned please repost or spread the word

I don't see Court on the Wall of Shame. If people are loaning him outside of the loan shark, they are doing so at their own risk.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast