Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

coupon purchase block for those in default

Is there any way of blocking a member from purchasing a tournament coupon if their name or IP address is connected to those on the default list wall of shame. I think its wrong and a shame that persons in default have the ability to use points to play games and actually win cash in these tourneys when they owe others for points they borrowed and never made good on!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    good idea if u cant afford to pay peeps back what u borrowed
    but u can get in the games doesnt seem right !

PokerOwned God
    excellent idea watching someone play with points they owe you is really rude

Zab addressd this already and said he didnt want to do that because it will encourage ppl top multi account and just blow off their debts

MOVIN ON UP, LIKE THE FUKIN JEFFERSONS

Quote Originally Posted by BLINGBLAOW View Post
    Zab addressd this already and said he didnt want to do that because it will encourage ppl top multi account and just blow off their debts
    If attached to IP address wouldnt that thwart multi accounts?

PokerOwned Veteren
    i completely agree, do not like to feel spited left and right as these individuals profit from our failures when they are already in debt

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by BLINGBLAOW View Post
    got enough multi accounters here why would u not try to stop that
    games are full of one hit wonders

Have to agree,gotta be some way to address this issue......simply make a deadline for you to solidify your main account/usuername..If you need to change it you need approval from Zab 1st....otherwise complete ban if caught multi accounting. I understand that different skins of Merge require this, so maybe there should be a thread for each skin where it is plainly posted what your username is for that site.......dunno if this is plausible,but just an idea to mull @.....

Banned
    i think this would be a great idea, cause those lame asses are already multi accounting. Hellyeah, I say permanently ban any ip address with more than one account, and then tel carbon about it, cause they probably have mulit accounts there too.

yea, it seems this site goes to easy on multi accounters. money making gets in the way of rights right all the time
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)