Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

PokerOwned Demi-God

Couple poker books for sale for BCP.

I got a good deal on amazon for points awhile back so i bought I bought a couple poker books not that Im done with them I figured I'd offer them here. I really enjoyed them and now that I am done with them I figured I would pass them along for someone else to enjoy. Here are the Amazon pages for the books

Deal Me In: Twenty of The World's Top Poker Pros Share How They Turned Pro.
    Basically this is a book about how all of your favorite poker pros made it to where they are today. Each pro actually wrote their section themselves its pretty sweet.

Deal Me In: Twenty of The World's Top Poker Pros Share How They Turned Pro: Stephen John, Marvin Karlins: 9780982455807: Amazon.com: Books

Million Dollar Hold'em Limit Cash Game
    I noticed that there is always a bot sitting at the limit holdem HU table on BCP so I bought this hoping to learn enough to bust him. I haven't had the roll to take my shot yet but after reading it I do feel confident.

http://www.amazon.com/Million-Dollar...n+limit+holdem

Phil Hellmuth's Texas Hold 'Em
    Nice little pocket size book. Offers varies strategies for different situations and different games. Thoroughly enjoyed this and feel like I learned a lot.

I have a couple others that I haven't finished reading yet and if these sell I'll make sure to add them when I am done.

I am not trying to make a profit on these books or anything like that. I paid $4 dollars for shipping on each of them and that is what you can get them for on amazon so that's what I am looking for. $4 a piece or will sell them all for $10 bucks. Looking for points or BCP. I would also take Pokerstars play money chips. I am new there and don't know if you can transfer them or not, but if you can I would like some more of those so make me an offer.

Trolls stay the FUDGE out of here.
    lilg97: sup
    Me: nm u?
    lilg97: nada bored
    lilg97: tryna find some folsk to menot r cant fin dnon eSad

PokerOwned Master
    How many PS chips?