Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64700.49

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    yea i would love that amount and not a penny more if it was today. or even tomorrow.. or even in a few days...

but u want me to wait how long again? im sure u have other means of getting money... unless u dont plan on eating for few weeks?
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

welcome to scam limbo ~~~~~~~
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Quote Originally Posted by codyshambo View Post
    well house arrest with out movement makes it hard 4 me to go get paid i can donate plasma when my parole agent gives me movement 2 weeks i should have some movement

LOL @ plasma. i nominated this scum for 2014 PO loser of the year....

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Seasoned Veteran
    hey duck4u dont call me scum because i donate a little plasma in fact i would punch you in the throat right now for talking shit

Seasoned Veteran
    call me scum for a scam untill i square up with dk but not for saying i donate plasma

Well is your "roomate" under house arrest too? Seeing as they owe you, surely they can go to the store and get you a card.

Quote Originally Posted by Poof View Post
    Well is your "roomate" under house arrest too? Seeing as they owe you, surely they can go to the store and get you a card.
    Dont tell me you actually believe this bullshit story? What kind of losers make their girlfriend go to facebook and lie about getting lock up? LOL well at least they are both compatible for each other, bunch of thieves.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

his 'roommate' apparently moved out before he "got home" ... cuz he said he woulda killed him if he seen him

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Quote Originally Posted by dk12 View Post
    his 'roommate' apparently moved out before he "got home" ... cuz he said he woulda killed him if he seen him
    ah makes sense.
    Last edited by Poof; 09-29-2014 at 10:28 AM. Reason: man you can't write this stuff, lol.

hi zab would u like to drop a line

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast