Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66723.57

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

ChuckFinnley Vs Lucky1982

My points are stuck in escrow do to my misunderstanding of which name was needed for a bcp funds trade. I (chuckfinnley) was to trade lucky1982 2080 points for $4bcp. This was my first time doing this and gave him my table name instead of my user name... i then explained to lucky1982 what had happend and he seemed annoyed to the point of no longer wanting to make the trade.... my points are now stuck in escrow do to lucky1982 disputing this trade. I have not gotten any bcp funds and now have close to no points.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I'm not sure what protocol is for this but if you bubble poofy, I'm sure she can help you out.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Seasoned Veteran
    she is the one who told me to create this thread... thank you for the input tho!!

Quote Originally Posted by FinishingLast View Post
    I'm not sure what protocol is for this but if you bubble poofy, I'm sure she can help you out.
    once someone disputes instead of cancelling, this is the only option.
    And wait, you gave him the table name as in the name you use at the tables?

wat should have been done is to trade with sendcookies only IMO

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    once someone disputes instead of cancelling, this is the only option.
    And wait, you gave him the table name as in the name you use at the tables?
    yes according to bcp online chat people my table name which is mr.potatahead is not my username which is bcp-chuckfinnley.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Well at least now you know that. And if its any consolation, this will probably help others.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckFinnley View Post
    yes according to bcp online chat people my table name which is mr.potatahead is not my username which is bcp-chuckfinnley.
    wow alot of sites go by the table name, I could have made the same error easily.

Seasoned Veteran
    on other sites its just your username is your tablename and for some reason bcp wants to cause mass confusion lol

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    wat should have been done is to trade with sendcookies only IMO
    When i get my points back i will be contacting you!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast