Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

ce1007 vs pokerbre

Earlier today a user by the name of Pokerbre messaged me asking me to sell him points. I said only for Blackchip poker funds in return. He said I only have $17 on there, and I said ok I'll give you 8000 points for it if you want to do the trade.

He agreed, and then I set up in the marketplace and escrow-ed the 8000 points to start the trade. At this point he started insisting he would not send until I released the points. I tried to explain nicely several times that points were being held by pokerowned until he sent as that is the point of the marketplace here, and that I would never send first to a new person on here otherwise.

I repeatedly told him to ask a mod if he had any doubts about what I was telling him and that the points had already been deducted from my account and that I could not get them back if he sent as promised. He again refused, kept saying I will send when I get the points/etc.

I told him it was pretty clear at this point that he had no intentions of sending and to either send, contact a mod, or I would be done wasting my time and that I would be contacting the mods myself. He very quickly after that logged off and has not been back on since.

I contacted the first mod I saw(Poof), to explain the situation and then came here to post this thread. If it's not already completely obvious that I'm telling the truth here, I will just close by saying that I've traded over 250,000 points recently in the market and have never had a single complaint or issue.

Obviously I want the points returned to me as soon as possible and it should be noted that this user has done this in order to protect others in the future.

You should be all set now. Thanks for your patience.

ce1007 you did everything right and used the market exactly the way it was meant to be used. Like Poof said thanks for being patient and others can see if the Market is used properly the end result is nobody gets SCREWED.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

For future reference, always do a background check and check the join date of the user.

I see his join date was yesterday....YEAH

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

yea he clearly was tryin to scma...I bet its benzbuggie the same dcumbag POS that scamc $1 LMAO....dude is patheritc...

NNEVER release points early there no ereason to since they stay in excrow and safe for all parties involved.....If they demands early release they 1000% are sacamming,.
    ]

GOod Luck
    --OC