Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61249.24

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cat owes me 3k

LLB King

Cat owes me 3k

Cat asked to borrow 3k and has ignored me since then, I would just like to put it on notice that she owes me and I would like to get paid back sometime in the future.
    Attached Images Attached Images

much as i think you suck ass...

This is the 3rd issue ive heard of in a week, one was an $11 stake too, what gives? I know we gotta lot of broke players lately but this is showin really trades are gonna be not happenin as no one pays back anywhere close to on time

Seriously I wonder bout the overall security here, we gotta be able to do something better then what we do now
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

isnt it stake at own risk your gamble your choice

LLB King
    Quote Originally Posted by Goddog View Post
    Not a stake, a loan.

Quote Originally Posted by Goddog View Post
    one thing to be staked and lose, another to not leave any thread with info, no response to your staker in chat or pm, BIG diff

thats about what i mentioned anyways, this thread is about a loan, which is still as valid

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

either way i wont ask or give to anyone I don't know on a personal lvl. and loan default in not new it should be expected all you really got is a made up name and what they tell you so isnt a loan at your own risk

i love peoples perspective on online a far as trust is concerned, obv loan defaults arent new they happen irl too, point tho it SHOULD NOT be expected. When the hell people get so degen and inconsiderate that just because I'm online means I'm free to rip peeps off without issue. You see we supposed to have this lil thing called a conscience, and feel guilt when we wrong someone. You borrow from friends family and just say fk it, or they buggin me so i def aint paying? (not asking you godog, generalized question) Why if its someone you never meet face to face its guilt free ah np fk that sucka. FFS people are cold POS out there

Again, godog this aint directed @ u, its @ the people that made you cynical enough to say it should be expected

LLB King
    As long as she admits she owes me and will pay me back when she can I am fine, I just don't like that I am being ignored.

i hear ya s810 there are some players here if they needed my help and i had it to spare i would but those players been around longer than me and not likely to need my help no one on this site never got me /screwed me . but it is the net

yea just sucks :/ we didnt have a lot of theses issues at my old site I ran though, mostly due to zero tolerance policy, as a staking site they know if they fk up they're gone for good, and my team was fkn dynamite at catching dupe accts, etc.

and by zero tolerance that didnt mean insta ban. It did at first but obv 0 chance of payback. It got changed to instaban if staker requested, tolerance of being on site (but no stakes until paid back), and must be only working on paying back, if staker approved leaving on site. If we caught them cash a game but not pay, insta ban (ANY game, not just ones we hosted) and any other issues that looked like deliberately not paying in a timely manner, ban. Got WAY less issues and overall everyone was happier both with less issues, and clear rules so you know if you fkd up what the consequences are

POINT being lol I just wish we'd get a tighter security model

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast