Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cat owes me 3k

yeah i got 3 brothers that play we just give though no stake/loan but with fam dif
    only one on PO i think but all of em do RTR and one would just rather walk to harahs new orleans i almost went there this weekend for the wsop 350 buy in 30k first i think
    Last edited by Goddog; 05-11-2014 at 08:54 AM.

TON is Gone.
    s810car, Goddog... perhaps you could start your own thread. What you are discussing is valid and needed but it does not directly pertain to Pray giving Cat a Market Place loan.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pray4Spades View Post
    Cat asked to borrow 3k and has ignored me since then, I would just like to put it on notice that she owes me and I would like to get paid back sometime in the future.

It has been my experience that CAT always, always, ALWAYS pays her loans. If you loaned her in Market Place though, you are kind of on thin ice with the site and it's policies. Not saying you are not entitled to your points back, just that you should not expect much (if any) help from the site in terms of collecting.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    s810car, Goddog... perhaps you could start your own thread. What you are discussing is valid and needed but it does not directly pertain to Pray giving Cat a Market Place loan.
    apologize for thread jack let it continue
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

LLB King
    Quote Originally Posted by s810car View Post
    apologize for thread jack let it continue
    It's all good, bump

can i just point out the irony of someone who often states in chat that he wont pay anyone that he doesnt like/pisses him off/"harrasses him" yet someones late on a loan and hes bumping the thread every chance he gets
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Seasoned Veteran
    Talk to the person direclty and be mature about it instead of calling them out. Things resolve alot better if you just handle it like adults

LLB King
    Quote Originally Posted by deestee View Post
    Talk to the person direclty and be mature about it instead of calling them out. Things resolve alot better if you just handle it like adults
    When I message her she just doesn't reply.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    So I just was paid back loan by cat last night in marketplace. hopefully she will get u back soon spades.

Seasoned Veteran
    you have to be seriously broke or desperate to be berating someone over points, its just points, once you use those up you will be on here begging for someone to loan you some. And don't be surprised when you have no takers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast