Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64545.57

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Be Careful dealing with Paypal

heard several people have been screwed by them.. They just put a 3-5 day hold on a transfer to me pending an investigation.. This is after I was assured of a deal for ACR that backfired on me!

Yes this is very useful info. I personally have had this happen to me. 1 was for a 200 trade and other was of 100 trade. Not fun when people do this!!!
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

I wouldn't suggest taking paypal from anyone, can't you make them get the cards, are those safer?

PokerOwned Veteran
    I've never been scammed here but if something happens I am glad I know few buddies that are willing to help, background checks do the thingy, PayPal is iggy did it once with rach

@provise yes there are some really good members here you could trust with your life but few people have make alot of people sketched out with trading paypal. So we all suffer.
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

I had a reversal done on me on paypal not cool but lesson learned I only deal with a few fools now. I heard a gift is unreversable however when one just uses email there is not an option. good luck nice warning Roy
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

PokerOwned Veteran
    Astup for example or you, or giant it self

oh and never mention poker funds being used in a trade that is a payal no no
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

@provise what did you say?

PokerOwned Veteran
    Ah what?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast