Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62509.75

Experienced Member

carbon cash for WU transfer

I have $500 on carbon I want to trade for $430 cash via western union.That would be a $70 profit and I would even pay the fees for what it costs 2 send it to me.I do not have the transfer option for some reason on carbon but we could do HU and I could dump it like that preflop.I would be willing to transfer like that first if you can give me some solid references here on PO.I dont want to wait 4-6 weeks for a small check like this so thats why im willing to pay $70 to someone.Just post here if interested or PM me.

Experienced Member
    And I am working on getting support to activate my transfer option so we wouldnt have to dump.Would be alot simpler that way,maybe be fixed in next day or so.

PokerOwned God
    verification is easy. say verify in the chat box then copy paste the link to get directions.

#NiggasInParis

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hartmans7635 View Post
    I have $500 on carbon I want to trade for $430 cash via western union.That would be a $70 profit and I would even pay the fees for what it costs 2 send it to me.I do not have the transfer option for some reason on carbon but we could do HU and I could dump it like that preflop.I would be willing to transfer like that first if you can give me some solid references here on PO.I dont want to wait 4-6 weeks for a small check like this so thats why im willing to pay $70 to someone.Just post here if interested or PM me.
    This is the best forum for Transfers - Be carefull!!

Person to person transfers. [The first post is a "MUST READ" for the Posting Rules] - Internet Poker - Online Poker Forum

Banned
    Just go to twoplustwo.com.. either the link above or under gift cards in marketplace you can get a GDMP for your carbon then send it to your paypal ect very easy get money in 3 days. Also you need to be verified just email carbon your info then you can go to twoplustwo.com and have carbonchris or carbonryan speed it up for you just pm them

Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mpettit View Post
    Just go to twoplustwo.com.. either the link above or under gift cards in marketplace you can get a GDMP for your carbon then send it to your paypal ect very easy get money in 3 days. Also you need to be verified just email carbon your info then you can go to twoplustwo.com and have carbonchris or carbonryan speed it up for you just pm them
    That is nice info to know.. Thanks.
    There are TWO rules for ultimate success in poker:
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mpettit View Post
    Thanks for the info,I will do it that way.