Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Thread: buying lock

PokerOwned Pro

buying lock

i am always buying lock for points so if u need points for lock message me or bubble chat me i am on and off all day so let me know

PokerOwned Pro
    okay i maybe gave people the impression on this message...i cannot buy lock for 500 points per dollar like people have been asking....no one wants to play there on here so if u wanting points and you just want rid of your lock money for whatever reason then i will buy it so u can trade points to where you want to play at...lock is going for just barely over half of the other sites...and i also trade money on other sites for lock but i wont give dollar for dollar..like every one seems to be asking ..people are have problems getting there cash out is why lock money has lost its value on PO. i like lock and my poker bankroll isnt for personal use...i use to to buy into live events so thats y it is still holds value to me...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Most of that is true but lock has sped up there cash outs lately. Some people are getting there money within a month now. The value of lock was low when cash outs were taking so long. Now that cash outs are faster lock is worth much more.

Banned
    lock seems to be ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????

PokerOwned Pro
    i am buying lock at 220 points per $1 u can ask around but the other people are only giving 150 per $1 so i am still buying it higher than most people...i also do netspend, ACR or BCP and i will trade for SWC