Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65083.16

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by getmesome2 View Post
    but i guarantee if my points are not put be in my account right now, noone will get paid anything i owe i have told bherd iwill go to WU if i must to pay him back or w/e by monday......... people need to chill the fck out
    Wrong attitude - you're utterly in the wrong here on this transaction, tell people to chill the fuck out and saying no one will get paid? Yeah, good luck ever having a transaction here again.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    Wrong attitude - you're utterly in the wrong here on this transaction, tell people to chill the fuck out and saying no one will get paid? Yeah, good luck ever having a transaction here again.
    taking my fcking points before the misunderstanding is taken care of is not a way to do business. And I wont want to be a part of a site that does that.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by getmesome2 View Post
    taking my fcking points before the misunderstanding is taken care of is not a way to do business. And I wont want to be a part of a site that does that.
    you're not wanted here anyways. bye
    Stake-back owed:

Rivdee: $33
    BHerd: $11
    DK12: $22.00

Taking your points is how it works if you had a trade dispute and you were proven in the wrong. There is no "misunderstanding" here. You openly admit you owe. It was paid.

Banned
    I fucking told him he would get paid by tomorrow, he agreed as long as by monday.

haha what planet is this guy from. he own someone and doesnt feel the points shouldnt be on hold?

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Master
    he's a glorified piece of shit
    Stake-back owed:

Banned
    oh i got 1000 more times people that trust me more than you, guaranteed queerboy.l

PokerOwned Master
    you can shine up a turd to look real nice, but at the end of the day it's still shit.
    Stake-back owed:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123