Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64444.72

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    all we need is a little patience...... actually lots of it thn better for u

karmas a bitch....you dont want bad karma on you while playing at the tables.....sucks for him. hope he goes broke.

PokerOwned Veteran
    What is his name on 2+2 we should get a few to post over there

PokerOwned God
    Well at a minimum I am expecting an answer to my PM...

how much does he owe you MIGO? Somebody must go on 2+2 and notify the members on their so they wont trade with him. He need 2+2 to do trades to get money into his bank account. You should PM a mod or just repy to one of his posts so alot of people see that he isnt trustworthy and a scamming POS.

PokerOwned God
    Well I staked him 10% of the Poker maximus schedule which was something over $60, but he played only some of the games.

Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    I owe no1.

1,500 posts here I come!
    1,500? lol anyway armpit is a putz nuff said. Binks a tourney and he thought he was god, now where is he??

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by MIGO14 View Post
    Well I staked him 10% of the Poker maximus schedule which was something over $60, but he played only some of the games.
    yes he is a POS...some1 please say somethng on 2+2 and ruin his rep there I bet he will py if you do that...He need 2+2 more than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    1,500? lol anyway armpit is a putz nuff said. Binks a tourney and he thought he was god, now where is he??
    Yup I know and everyone flocked to him because he had money and thought he was amazing....the guy was a scammer from the beginning and won big then came back and now hes broke so he scammed....once he binks another tourny he will be back to acting like a poker god on PO.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    yes he is a POS...some1 please say somethng on 2+2 and ruin his rep there I bet he will py if you do that...He need 2+2 more than anything.

Yup I know and everyone flocked to him because he had money and thought he was amazing....the guy was a scammer from the beginning and won big then came back and now hes broke so he scammed....once he binks another tourny he will be back to acting like a poker god on PO.
    yeah funny how many peeps was on his nutz, but all they wanted to do is use the guy as well for stakes and freebies..lol..typical po member begger..he will be back, i got 2k pts on it..lets see how everyone treats him when he does make his intro back to po

true oc, u mentioned 2+2 a couple times, now,. ya i think migo shoild do, casue thats a staking thing and would fit to post in there for that. For me, it was just the points, not too high a amount, i,m using the insurance now. BUT it is just the point,really, he doesnt know how to act is all and conduct himself to get any respect. what can u do?? He has been playing freerolls again, cause zab said he bought 15 coupons a while back, LOL<, he will prolly run out soon. but zab said also,, he cant stop any1 playin in loyalty games tho,, once they have loyalty. SO, main point is,,as long as every1 know, not to deal with him anymore, in any way tho here.i feel sorrry for migo really too, casue that was real money tho.. GL with it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast