Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61112.28

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PokerOwned God
    i want in, optimusprime7 on bcp..lets make some money

Survey Master
    Sick read when you were given this stake it was agreed you'd be grinding hard. I see 2-3 tourneys total in 24 hours. This is in my opinion very disrespectful to myself and thedeaded. Stop playing and ship funds left to horse62278 on Bcp. Do not apply again for a stake

PokerOwned Veteran JasonColeman's Avatar
    i just d/l'd the software...hit me up ill run an mtt or 2 for ya cashed in 3 on lock today 2 ft's...lemme know trying to get a roll on there going.
    tommy62278: ive watched. when your head is in game youre unstoppable

Survey Master
    Sorry Jason. I'm not trying to be a dick cause I like you and think you can play good but you not paying bbno nor responding to him is disrespectful also. Pay your debts before applying sir

Not a lot of SNG volume.... but yeah I can definitely ship it back. Give me like 5 minutes and I will log on with my computer. You really can't grind all that hard when allowed to play specifically $3 Sng's and the 1am $5 mtt.... IDK what you expected.

PokerOwned Veteran JasonColeman's Avatar
    no worries
    tommy62278: ive watched. when your head is in game youre unstoppable

Banned
    Tommy what do you need to do to apply?? what are the criteria??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Not a lot of SNG volume.... but yeah I can definitely ship it back. Give me like 5 minutes and I will log on with my computer. You really can't grind all that hard when allowed to play specifically $3 Sng's and the 1am $5 mtt.... IDK what you expected.
    I have played two in the past hour or so, one is registering right now has 4/9 and another with 2/9, 4/9 should be full in next 10 minutes or so, you just have to keep registering they will start within the hour. I would say on average 1 every hour or so. If that.

Banned
    If ur still staking I'm down to grind. Just let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    Sick read when you were given this stake it was agreed you'd be grinding hard. I see 2-3 tourneys total in 24 hours. This is in my opinion very disrespectful to myself and thedeaded. Stop playing and ship funds left to horse62278 on Bcp. Do not apply again for a stake
    All right man it is shipped back. GL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123