Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64902.12

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Veteran
    not to ask a dumb question but, If your such a good SNG grinder, why do you need a stake??? What happened to your roll?????

This is launching by Jan 1 @ the latest. Get in while you still can. Read OP for details. I will put in $$$ if needed. I believe very strongly in this. HMU if you're interested. I have had plenty of interest, but nothing has been purchased as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by plyr1210 View Post
    not to ask a dumb question but, If your such a good SNG grinder, why do you need a stake??? What happened to your roll?????
    Oh.... good question, sorry I didn't see your post. I have grinded on BCP for about 3 months. I have run several successful stakes on here, including an $11 stake that I won for my backer. It was a cash for a little over $400. I have made a decent amount of $$$ on BCP, but missed some really big scores. I am not really a SNG grinder, but this promotion is too good to pass up. SNGs are very robotic, but I will be playing a lot of PLO8 SNGs, and that is actually my strongest game. I built a 4k roll on Carbon in Feb of this year off of PLO8 and Stud games. If you are interested, you should seriously HMU.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Oh.... good question, sorry I didn't see your post. I have grinded on BCP for about 3 months. I have run several successful stakes on here, including an $11 stake that I won for my backer. It was a cash for a little over $400. I have made a decent amount of $$$ on BCP, but missed some really big scores. I am not really a SNG grinder, but this promotion is too good to pass up. SNGs are very robotic, but I will be playing a lot of PLO8 SNGs, and that is actually my strongest game. I built a 4k roll on Carbon in Feb of this year off of PLO8 and Stud games. If you are interested, you should seriously HMU.

u kind of avoided his question. he was asking if ur so successful why do u need a stake. i understand how it is but i think he wants to know if u cashed for over 400 y u need a stake

Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    u kind of avoided his question. he was asking if ur so successful why do u need a stake. i understand how it is but i think he wants to know if u cashed for over 400 y u need a stake
    Oh.... I mean, I have made a decent amount of $$$ on BCP, but I have cashed a bunch out. I have used the $$$ to play on Bovada, and have made some $$$ there as well. I also have saved a decent amount of the $$$. Truth be told, I could roll myself for this SNG promotion, but I just have chosen to sell a stake package, and then re-evaluate before Jan 1st. I feel my game speaks for itself. I am one of the few players on here who has actually made money off of poker in the past 6 months. I haven't made a poker deposit in quite a while, and have made several WDs. I am very confident in my poker ability, and I believe that I can make people here $$$ if given the opportunity. I have had several people express interest, but nothing has been finalized as of yet. I don't care if I get 1 backer or several people who purchase pieces; I just would like to get the ball rolling sooner rather than later. Thanks guys for any and all consideration.

More interest was expressed today.... Still hopeful that some of the parties interested will follow through. Hopefully come Jan 1, I will hit the ground running. PM me or bubble chat me with any questions. I feel that together, we can make a decent amount of $$$ in January.

Looks like I may have to deposit a significant amount of $$$, but it should be worth it. If you still would like to become an investor, let me know. Read the OP for full details, or PM me/bubble chat me for any questions that you may have. Lets make some $$$.

So the concept is pretty simple... As of right now 90 people are guaranteed @ least $105, and by months end it will be 100+. 90th place has less than 300 LB points. or 25 per day. You can earn 1.6 points per $3 on demand SNG alone, and 3.4 points per $7 PLO8 SNG, provided you Pre-reg it. Just playing 5x each would $105 @ months end, and it will grow to around $125 by months end. Next month should garner even more interest, and even bigger prizes. This was the 1st month of the promotion. Like I stated in the OP... I am looking for investors, and will share profits from the LB promotion, winnings on SNG's, and even include RB into the deal. I have some verbal commits, but nothing set in stone yet. Lets talk and make this happen. Whether you want to be a solo investor, or part of a group of investors lmk. Looking to run with this Jan 1st.

Getting late..... I am willing to reserve shares till the 3rd or 4th. I have $100 pledged so far, and I myself am going to put up $100-$150. This is a high $$$ promotion.... even $20 could easily turn into triple or more. Invest in someone who is a proven winner on BCP over the past 3 months.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12