Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Survey Master

BCP HU grinder needed

whos got skills? looking for a HU grinder to build something big from something small. dont want someone who thinks theyre good. i want someone who KNOWS theyre good. gonna start in micros and move up according to strict BR rules. look to be a winning HU player you gotta win 7/10 games. 5/10 is a losing player 6/10 break even player 7/10 winning. want someone who can win 8/10 or more. will start at the 2$ lv and move up when you have 10x buyins for next lv. BR starts with 12.50 and you wont move up til you hit 61.80.

this is a grind. not gonna be 2 games and stop for a cpl hours. you need to be playing 7-10 games an hour. maybe take a break after an hour or 2, but i want you grinding all day. end the night with a good roll for you and make me some money. gl to all whom apply. split will be 60/40+sb if br under 60$ at 10pm tonight est. 50/50+sb if over 60$

Good luck with this - sometimes it's hard to find steady heads up over there

PokerOwned Pro
    Yeah good luck. Which 2$ games on BCP are you trying to get your horse to play? I see the $2.40 Hyper Turbo and Turbo, but not regular HU games.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    Good luck with this - sometimes it's hard to find steady heads up over there
    i see the 2$ n 6$ hyper going all night. and for nug its the hypers im looking to get someone in

PokerOwned Demi-God
    no offense tommy, but winning 8 out of 10 on reg basis, imo, is impossible. Looking on the ldr board on sharkscope for hu , guy has over 1million profit from hu sngs and only is itm less than 55% in those. winning 6 out of 10 is turning a profit as hu fees are usually less and in long run, is best you are going to do with variance in hu, again, imo. Certainly winning 8 out of 10 is easily possible and can happen, even in a moderately long run, but eventually variance will catch up to you, especially if you are talking super turbos.

**I actually checked 5 of the top hu players and all 5 had 10's of thousands of hu matches, 500K - over a million profit from hu matches, and all 5 under 55% itm%**
    Last edited by madjek; 09-25-2013 at 04:00 PM.

yea, average HU SNG Hyper ROI is like 2-5%
    I was reading a 2+2 article the other day where someone having a 6% ROI at hyper turbos is like, legendary.
    so 6-7 of 10 games won is VERY GOOD and most HU SNG players really make money on rake back.
    BCP HU SNG arent worth staking imo, ppl who profit at HU SNG are like 40 tabling on stars (another article i read recently)

all in all, theres barely enuf BCP HU SNG traffic to be profitable, let alone stake
    Last edited by PokeYourFace; 09-25-2013 at 04:01 PM.
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Veteran
    I WOULD be interested . i play on avrg 10 hrs a day have built 1.90 to 140.00 ob bcp recently .. ...

Tommy you really don't understand the hyper HU games. They are not games that you could stake someone at the micros for a profit. SharkScope Sickreadtwenty3 under SNG's. From games 307-937, I played $1 Hyper HU SNGS. I made just under $40. I made some serious strides in my games during that stretch. I made around 6% ROI before RB + Bonuses. I quit going for 1st on their LB during the middle of the month, because I had some life stuff come up. I feel like I was the best player @ the $1 hyper HU's, and I played against some regs that made some deep runs in Poker Maximus events. Lets suppose you get a horse to meet all of these criteria: runs 50 games a day, and averages a 10% ROI. 50x $2 = $100 x 10% = $10 - 50x rake So maximum of $7 profit. That is killing the stakes.... trust me I know. I will go out on a limb and say that anyone ready,willing, and eager to run this stake, is not a horse that is going to make you money. So yeah, 8/10 games over a stretch of 100 games is not happening.

theres no money in hu
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Tommy you really don't understand the hyper HU games. They are not games that you could stake someone at the micros for a profit. SharkScope Sickreadtwenty3 under SNG's. From games 307-937, I played $1 Hyper HU SNGS. I made just under $40. I made some serious strides in my games during that stretch. I made around 6% ROI before RB + Bonuses. I quit going for 1st on their LB during the middle of the month, because I had some life stuff come up. I feel like I was the best player @ the $1 hyper HU's, and I played against some regs that made some deep runs in Poker Maximus events. Lets suppose you get a horse to meet all of these criteria: runs 50 games a day, and averages a 10% ROI. 50x $2 = $100 x 10% = $10 - 50x rake So maximum of $7 profit. That is killing the stakes.... trust me I know. I will go out on a limb and say that anyone ready,willing, and eager to run this stake, is not a horse that is going to make you money. So yeah, 8/10 games over a stretch of 100 games is not happening.
    youre not very good at math are you? 50x2.50 buyin = 125$ if a horse won 40 of the 50 games(8/10) they make 160$. 160-125=35$ profit

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast