Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Experienced Member

bad trading and scam from bsalz

I was contacted last night by bsalz saying he would trade me $20 on paypal for $15.00 on carbon.I sent the money to the email address he provided,he then tells me an hour later that its the wrong email add and that he will give me points for my troubles.The deal was for cash not points,and then he goes on to post here in the marketplace that he is not going to pay me anything and good luck on getting my money back.The only difference between the emails is the last 2 digits,i think these 2 email adds are the same person and he is just running a scam.i have contacted paypal about both of these accounts,and they are investigating them as fraud.
    i was told to contact zab,which i have,and then was told to be quiet about it here.That i will not do.I will get my money back from paypal,in 11 days.so its not about the money anymore,I just want to make everyone aware here that bsalz will scam you,he has berated me and tried to make me look like the one in the wrong.I may get banned for speaking up,but i dont want anyone else to get scammed by this guy.
    Last edited by hartmans7635; 12-14-2011 at 09:58 AM.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Zab
    I am looking into this

Can you forward me the email confirmation to [email protected]
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Experienced Member
    Yes zab it is on its way now.

PokerOwned God
    hope you are not as upset today, good luck with geting your money back,

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by royalpat View Post
    hope you are not as upset today, good luck with geting your money back,
    Thank you royalpat,i am alot more calm about it today,i got a little irate last night and should had went about it different but it is what it is.i filed a claim and should recieve it back in 10-11 days.

Zab
    locking this thread, being resolved
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s