Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $60810.71

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sng stakes

Survey Master

sng stakes

looking to run a person or 2 in the dreaded sngs again. need a couple grinders. looking for good volume or good profit on low volume. dont wanna see 50 games and cashed in 10 of them. depending on whos applying stakes will be for either just today or a couple days. i might ship 5 buyins for today or 10 buyins to run a couple days on. ill decide that when i choose the horses.
    if i decide to run you a couple days you will be using a 10% buyin rule when playing games. example:if you have 27.50 in account NO you cannot play a 3.85 9 man. you need 38.50 in account to play that sng. and in order to play another you will need to cash in 1st 1

60/40 cut in my favor plus stakeback and makeup. if you need this explained you probably dont need to apply. these are for lock poker. might do it on juicy if i like ya please post stats if you can. if not i may not consider ya. stats are easy to get so show some effort
    Last edited by tommy62278; 03-20-2013 at 05:48 PM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I could run some double ups for you tonight. I will post some stats in a few minutes.

Banned
    Just throwing it out there I'm willing to grind SNGs ...

statswsng.jpg

Experienced Member
    can i?

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by goshkoyy View Post
    can i?
    obviously you cannot read so id appreciate it if youd stay the hell outta my threads until you learn to read. ty

Elite PokerOwned Member
    SharkScope - Online and Live Poker Statistics
    My stats are not to good but I am up probably about $50 from double ups. I play mostly at Juicy and would post those stats but I have won a few free tickets to the 100k and lost so It shows my profit at something like -200. I am not really in need of a stake because I have an ok bankroll at Juicy and am up $15 in the past two days from double ups but would still like a chance to get some money at lock because it seems to be in high demand at pokerowned.

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    obviously you cannot read so id appreciate it if youd stay the hell outta my threads until you learn to read. ty

Survey Master
    updated original post so make sure you read it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    updated original post so make sure you read it
    Understood and agree to terms in OP if accepted.

Apply to run whatever buy-in you choose in the 6-handed Hyper Turbos on Lock. Been doing a lot of research on how to play these profitably and have learned that it takes a solid ICM game. My sample of games is obviously small but I got off to a great start (+$120 total profits), and then started running like ass. I understand if the limited sample of games disqualifies me, but I really think we could make some money if you stake me to run these very soft SnGs. Thanks and gl to whoever you choose.

SharkScope - Online and Live Poker Statistics

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast