Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Banned

Seasoned pro Seeking small stake

Whats up all I am back but not playing as much as I was before.. I am not doing this for a living anymore just on the side to try and please wife to save marriage so I can not deposit at all but I have account on carbon looking for points to buy $ on carbon for small to micro stakes in either MTT or SnG. I am well established those who have been around for a long time know me and that I am profitable. Let me know if interested. JUST WANT TO ADD.. this will NOT BE a full grinding stake.. this is a maybe a couple games a week thing in spare time to be clear.
    Last edited by Bonghead; 08-19-2013 at 09:42 PM.

why do you want to use our points to please your wife?why dont you man up and deposit and play if you are profitable.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Survey Master
    yo chris glad you playing a little poker again man. you def are a good player but even if you get some points together for carbon money you wont get a redeem ti prob friday. carbon redeems are slow. you need to be looking for a bcp acr stake. i know youll make someone money

Banned
    Unfortunately I can't play on those sites as i self excluded myself permanently in the process of trying to show my wife i wont play as much poker anymore. Only 1 site now only sometimes not full time . had to chose 1 site and I chose this one due to the free rolls that i can play with you all. Sucks but had to do it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    why do you want to use our points to please your wife?why dont you man up and deposit and play if you are profitable.
    Well I am sure this response is a waste of time but.... Deal was I can play free rolls in spare time no deposits ( because she considers it gambling and doesn't give her security of a real job ) so any other way I want to play in free time I can.. Also.. you do realize when you stake and I win you win as well? all you gotta do is trust the person you stake to pay you the % you agree on and Tommy can tell you I am a man of my word when it comes to that. Don't know why your coming off so rude to me. Sorry if my post offended you.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Sounds like a wimpy attitude and a crazy approach to wanting some charity. Idk Bongboy... just compare a $15 tourney entry fee to burning just one joint of hydro... not much to ask of the wife... it's the money and your time she hates seeing you waste... Lol....

Banned
    Dont smoke weed anymore.. yea no depositing is her way of cutting my play time.. was never a waste of money tho that is for sure. These sites actually were the reason she pushed me to play live in vegas. cuz of bs like Juicy not paying and its been almost 6 months now.. BUT vegas all that did was set us apart more me being away from the house and kinda made things worse plus she sees it as gambling so it gives her no security.. Dont get me wrong I do not want the charity.. this is just for free time fun. Nothing more.. if someone wants a every day horse that is not me I will make that clear for sure.. I work a job now so my play time is not what it used to be.
    Last edited by Bonghead; 08-19-2013 at 09:32 PM.

Banned
    yea this is the bs which screwed it up even though i was making money this is from april then every month there after. this is just from last month ..

Your cashier department NEVER GETS BACK TO ME I WANT YOU TO SEND ME MY MONEY! YOU OWE ME $7300 DAMNIT I WANT MY CASH.

On Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 11:44 PM, Juicy Stakes Support <[email protected]> wrote:
    Hello Christopher,

Thank you for your email.
    I have forwarded your email to our Cashier Department who will be in contact. I would ask you to bear in mind that due to the nature of the inquiries that they deal with our Cashier Department’s response will not be as quick as our front line support. Thanks in advance for your patience.
    Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Ronnie

JuicyStakes Support.

I still have not received a response back from the cashier department. Where is my payout?

On Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 11:56 PM, Juicy Stakes Support <[email protected]> wrote:
    Hello Christopher,

Thank you for your email. Our Cashier department will come back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience

Kind Regards,

Ronnie

JuicyStakes Support.

been over 4 months now where is my money?? this is absolutely ridiculous. Where is my payout?

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 11:25 AM, Juicy Stakes Support <[email protected]> wrote:
    Hello Christopher,

Thank you for your email. Apologies again about the with your withdrawal but I'm afraid these delays are effecting all of our players who have requested a withdrawal, we are working to get this situation resolved as soon as we possibly can and get your funds out to you. Please be assured that we are doing everything we can to resolve this and speed upt this process.

Kind Regards,

Brian

Juicy Stakes Support

as you can see this is the same BS i get every email i send to them at least 1-3 a week for the past 5 months. and it goes on. and on and on.

When is the estimated time of my payout?

Sent from my HTC on the Now Network from Sprint!
    ----- Reply message -----
    Date: Thu, Aug 15, 2013 12:33 am
    Subject: account [Ticket#: 945543]
    To: <[email protected]>

Hello Christopher,

Thank you for your email.

I can confirm that, at this time, we do not have any further updates on your withdrawal available to provide to you.

Please be assured that we understand the frustration caused by these delays, but your funds are safe and secure. We hope to have your funds processed in the near future and we will update you once we have further information for you.

Thank you for your patience during this time.

Kind Regards,

Richard
    Juicy Stakes Poker Support

so hence her hesitation of being ok with me depositing our hard earned cash into another site.
    Last edited by Bonghead; 08-19-2013 at 09:40 PM.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Did you ever deposit into juicy? have anyone ever deposit to juicy?they aint getting one penny from me.