Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro

Americasgotpoker.com for sale

i own americasgotpoker.com i am putting it up for sale because my new job barely lets me play poker and i dont have the time to work with the links and post all the new marketing stuff to generate money, which in some sites pay straight into your poker account...i quit paying the hosting on it, so its not being display right now and i am not gonna renew it , i own the rights and have owned them since feb 2013...i promoted this site on there so i could get my refer friends points. well anyway i am selling the rights and the website. i bought in through a link in the offer wall. its does not cost much.. its like 5 bucks a month for the hosting and like 20 buck renewal fee a year for the copyrights and registered account. that is the basic cost. i am not going to let it go for nothing because i spend way to much time and effort into it..but if u own it, a few clicks can wipe it out and u can make it the way u want it or u can just build on what i have already done... for anyone interested in it please private message me and i will write back when i log back in... i will take netspend or maybe poker money...i am starting it out at 500 dollars for the rights and ownership..if anyone is interested i can show u screenshots of my account to show that this is no bs i do own it and i am posting on here before i post it on Godaddy

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    5mlock for it
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

PokerOwned Pro
    lol i dont know about lock lol

idk about your site imma go check it out
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

grrrr wont let me access the site takes me to godaddy page

PokerOwned Pro
    its not displaying right now but u can click on do u want to buy this domain and they will contact me but i dont want to sell it through them because they take so much of it

PokerOwned Pro
    it for people who want to generate money on there ass or in my case free poker money and not sitting 3 hours to win a dollar in a freeroll...most site give u a min of 50 bucks per person u send there way and so much of a bonus if they make a big deposit

Seasoned Veteran
    heck just go to godaddy.com and test names for your own poker site,.....and you are welcome

PokerOwned Pro
    Wow jbd has such good things to say and i have never talked to this person or ever want to...

I imagine it takes a big commitment for a website like that. I wish you good luck in selling it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast