Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Survey Master
    im pretty sure you wont even come close to a 500$ offer for this site. at most youll get 25-50$. like you said you purchased it off here. so any other person could do the same and make their own site. im sure you have put some time and effort into the site, but at the same time if it was a money maker theres no way youd be selling it. obv whoever is somewhat interested in the purchase has alot more work to do in order for them to make any kind of profit. to start 500$ in the hole is not an ideal starting point.

Survey Master
    actually they will start 525$ in the hole as they have to pay the renewal fee and the 5$ monthly charge. as i said before if it was a huge moneymaker youd not be selling it. just seems fishy to me. im sure it can be a legit site but someone is gonna have to soak alot of time and 525$ into it to make any money

I wouldn't pay $5 for it, let alone $500+ LOL....Goodluck!

Seasoned Veteran
    Goodluck on your sale bro!

PokerOwned Pro
    lol yes i am see i should have took the 165 a guy messaged me on godaddy about,, but u get money just have to put the time in...and u get pas tourneys all over the place for free..free courses for whoever u promote and other free stuff its not just afflilate marketing...and no its just making me 60 to 75 bucks a month but i havent even made a post on since april so i cant complain i just dont have time....and yes i clicked a link though here bc of the points but i had already bought around 4 or 5 before i bought this one so it was just a bonus and if anyone didnt want to do all the work that comes with it is were the sell comes from..if u have never created one and kept it up then u dont understand but if u have then u know how time consuming it will be....but thanks for all the positive responses and screw the negative ppl that need to get some respect in their lives..and thats u jdb

Elite PokerOwned Member
    having done websites before, i assure you this website i wouldnt even want if it was for free.. the poster is ethier learning at the very beginning stages, or is off their rocker.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Its not a site its a domain name. post it on Ebay might make $25 bucks.

PokerOwned Pro
    why would i put it on ebay for 25 bucks i was contacted bye ppl that want to start a site and they offered 165. i said 500..they said they think they still want it but they would get back to me...am i the only person on here that buys and builds and sells websites and domains..if u dont or never have its very easy and profitable you should start...because when usa is back in poker i bet what ever i will sell this one for more than i am asking.....one poker site we all play on got 25k just for the domain because they wanted it for no one else to use..25k just so ppl couldnt market something close to there brand...

PokerOwned Veteran
    500.00? You don't even have any content on it, no hosting you didn't pay godaddy and its pulled. All you did was think of a domain name and registered it thinking you had a goldmine name you could resell, don't you think the other 5 million people with the same light bulb going off thinks the same? Obviously you don't value what you have since its down and been down according to google cache so if it was 500.00 valuable why did you not pay for the hosting? Someone can just snag it when it expires, if they even want it. Its not like someone is going to type the url in, and you have no valid content for search spiders. Gl with your sale sir, but I could buy a 5.00 domain name and load it up with adsense and make 100x what you did with yours.

PokerOwned God
    reading the thread and it does not look good for you but good luck anyway

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast