Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70769.27

Amazon Gift Cards for Sale

I have a $50 Amazon card and one for $150. Anyone want to buy either or both? I'll take SWC chips OR Pokerowned points for payment. Bubble chat me or PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    can amazon cards be broken down in to smaller amounts? like can u just sell a chunk of the $50 card or do u have to sell all 50 at one time?

No they cannot be broken down into smaller amounts...if you're interested in a smaller one tho I have a $25 card. PM me if so, or bubble chat..

I read through the FAQ's on Amazon, I'm not seeing anywhere that it says you can't use your Amazon balance to purchase smaller gift cards. You'd have to add your 150$ and 50$ codes to your Amazon account to do that though. This might be an easier route to go, most don't have that kind of points or SWC stockpiled.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    I read through the FAQ's on Amazon, I'm not seeing anywhere that it says you can't use your Amazon balance to purchase smaller gift cards. You'd have to add your 150$ and 50$ codes to your Amazon account to do that though. This might be an easier route to go, most don't have that kind of points or SWC stockpiled.
    Unless if something has changed, you can't purchase a gift card with gift card funds, I tried and did find it in the TOC. Pretty dumb imo, you should be able to use the funds any way you want.

I may have missed that, I read thru the FAQ's.

That's retarded, I agree with your opinion.

Disregard my comment then ...

Update: I'm still looking to sell these Amazon cards. Will take PO points, SWC chips, or BCP for payment. Let me know via bubble chat or PM if you are interested.

Ht is a good trader always been quick and honest
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Update: got three $25 amazon cards. Looking for points or SWC chips. Anyone interested in getting one or more? I'm selling them for 10,500 points each and if you get more than one I'll give ya a discount. LMK via bubble chat or PM.