Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

To all of Pokerowned and mainly ROYHOBBS

I sincerely apology, I have done multiple multiple trades on here and ran stakes as well have sent out several hundreds of stakes myself!! I had done a trade with ROYHOBBS of a few hundred juicy trade went just fine as always has with him, then I had done another trade for another 100, he sent me the 100 paypal, I did not send him his juicy funds!! There is no excuse for it, period!! I just wanted to say Im sorry to Roy and all the rest of you, I was a very honest person and always have been on this site, and I will just say it I got a lil drugged out, I will just say and went on a benge!! I will give him his $100 back thru paypal, I will pay right after christmas, as I just do not have the funds really to give it back right now!! Im very sorry to ROY and to all the other members who always thought I was a honest individual and trustworthy member, and I hope some of you will still do trades with me, stakes with me, and as I will do the same for others as always, and most importantly just want to be back in the forum and talk with my friends and the rest of you like I always have!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    must have been crack or meth,even lilg doesnt spend 100 on weed i dont think

PokerOwned Master
    Ban.
    I Buy and Sell Pokerstars $ PM me for Details.
    PokerStars : PerformLAB

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Pooffy that is my cousin's account I had played on there, yes I did indeed, I had stayed in contact with george thru PM, as I have messages!! I havent seen that guy a decent time now, or I can take care of him, I did very dirty for the few months, nothing I can do or take back, all I know is I can take care of it!! Whether they wanna ban me, that is totally fine with me as well as I deserve it!! There is no excuse behind it, thats why I made thread and wanna take care of it!! Like I said tho anybody that wants to not have me around on the site, that is totally fine I will leave, and not come back as it isnt right for me to really even be here until I take care of this!! I cant make up for the past where I did this, I Have been here quite awhile and have done a gazillon trades literally can show proof of all that, but that doesnt make it any better, when I have done this!! Dont matter if there is a million good ones, the bad one is whats not good, not only does it ruin my reputation around here, it has ruined me from being on here, which I hate that, cuz I used to talk to in chat all the time, never do that anymore, it jus has fucked me up pretty bad!! Im human, I did something very dirty and wanna take care of it and will do is all I can say!! Other then that other members dont want me around here, then you can have ZAB ban me, and that would fine as well, as I cant complain if he wanted to!!

It is not my decision who stays and who goes. I do thnk it is big of you to come forward and "man up" because you are right, there is nothing that can undo what has been done, but you can make it right.
    I wish you the best of luck.

gotta love po everything is ok so long as you say sorry, and most of the time the reason is the same its like there is a place online where you can get a scripted apology and all you gotta do to make it look genuine is have the worst spelling punctuation and grammar known to man and its auto legit :|

i love how in the first post your all like "i hope people will trade with me even tho i screwed someone for 100 bucks!!!"

next post ur all "if zab wants to ban me its cool"

you're a joke
    Last edited by azreal1; 11-25-2013 at 02:41 PM.
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Azreal try looking right before I had made another comment, qcnb someone I dont kno nor ever have talked to put BAN, so yea thats why I said "If zab wants to ban me its cool" would be understandable!! Try reading before typing in your nonsense!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I'm glad you came forward and want to make right what you did wrong. I think it is comical though that you want to trade with people and run stakes and so on and so forth. Even though your coming forward, your reputation has taken a major hit. You need to sit in the corner and just be glad your back in.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast