Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    I hope everybody gets points back (not me), then you are a real honest guy...

I don't get it why people lending out points and later for those people that can't paid them back
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Pro
    heh n1

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Actions speak better then words.

Banned
    Hey guys just an update for the points I owe everyone I will be sending tonight I just have to wait for the funds to go through on my credit card !!! But tonight I will send all funds back they said it should be on my card to make purchases by 9pm eastern time I just wanted to keep everyone updated thanks a lot

Bringmecards

Banned
    Hey guys Just talk to credit card company the funds will be on my card in morning which means I will be able to pay u by noon tomorrow sorry once again just wanted to keep u updated thanks again

PokerOwned Pro
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

PokerOwned God
    Kudos to you. You don't owe me any points, but I certainly respect what you are doing, especially how easy it would be to just disappear.

PokerOwned God
    But best now is to pay people and not only to write it takes more time...

Banned
    Hey guys update number three I know a lot of u are going to think im screwing u over but im not going to im just waiting for my funds to go through on my credit card I will keep looking I cant promise it will be done today but I can promise It will be done by the weekend once again im really sorry I am

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast