Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64202.36

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    SCAMMER you a fkin idiot lilg I owe one person on this site which is shella and that 12 $ research shit before u start your girl drama queen shit . your such a little bitch. go back and hang with the high school girls

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    I have to ask, why didn't you dispute the transaction? or say anything back then?
    ^^ This, and you should post a screenshot of your paypal history as proof, not that it would get you paid, but might make this more credible.

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    Doesn't really surprise me here. I'm not really sure who to believe because they are both infamous for scamming. Remember when Zab had to lock 713's points because he wouldn't pay Royhobbs 50$ on BCP, cause they sent an extra 50$ from his account. He was in chat lying that he unlocked a rake bonus for the 50. Dude always defaults and disappears for an extensive period of time. speedy has scammed numerous times too. Almost like a political election here.. my 2 cents.
    Good Luck On and Off The Felt
    Utilize The Block Chain because the future depends on it!

Huh, so sad to see that we even have to have scammer threads like this. banning scammers solves this, someone can only get so many poker accounts. When you see a new PO acct trying to use a poker SN that has been associated with a scammer, you ban them.
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    Huh, so sad to see that we even have to have scammer threads like this. banning scammers solves this, someone can only get so many poker accounts. When you see a new PO acct trying to use a poker SN that has been associated with a scammer, you ban them.
    their account wont be associated with a scammer name if they change their ip, and we cant run every single new member that signs up.

Both of these guys started out horrible here. If ppl would use the search feature in the forum to search someone before trading with them, it would eliminate alot of this as well.

bump

Warning Warning Warning...his name is in default and red...Loan at your own risk. and just screw tommy over $6bucks because he thought the football game going to make him 3k points and it lost but wont ship the $6bcp...Loser of the month for November. Really dude $6 bucks!!! LOL

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12