Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned, you kidding, OJ wouldn't get banned here !!! Roflmao
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Banned
    because he wanted poker funds not his paypal.........i was done with him then he bubble me saying paypal still sent he is in the wrong here not me he sent after i said i don't what to trade with u because of problems he is having with pp don't want to mess up my pp accont

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    I think you should make a watch list and everyone from the site needs to visit said watch list of possible or known scammers. Then once eveeryone visits the watch list area it is up to the individual to be stupidto trade with known scammers that are blatant.

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

Quote Originally Posted by 713chipmonster View Post
    because he wanted poker funds not his paypal.........i was done with him then he bubble me saying paypal still sent he is in the wrong here not me he sent after i said i don't what to trade with u because of problems he is having with pp don't want to mess up my pp accont
    you didnt want the trade...so just send the PP back, by not doing so you are infact accepting the trade also why would you then tell him ud send the other $5.50, after sending him $14.50 O.o he mighta been jumping the gun with sending u the funds before you agreed to the trade but all of your actions after you recieved the money shows you accepted the trade pay the man what you owe
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    you didnt want the trade...so just send the PP back, by not doing so you are infact accepting the trade also why would you then tell him ud send the other $5.50, after sending him $14.50 O.o he mighta been jumping the gun with sending u the funds before you agreed to the trade but all of your actions after you recieved the money shows you accepted the trade pay the man what you owe
    after i sent paypal for whatever reason it didn't go in his account right away so he said he didn't want trade. after the payment finally went through which i confirmed with paypal support, i messaged him about and he then sent $14.50 and said he would send $5.50 after broncos game vs cowboys because he bet on it. Of course he lost the bet and therefore could not pay me

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    Chippy, you know I got no bones with you. That said, Azreal's analysis here is spot on. By not returning the funds, and instead sending the 14.50, you accepted the trade. Agree to send the balance further supports this position. You got to make right here Bro.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Quote Originally Posted by Unkclan View Post
    after i sent paypal for whatever reason it didn't go in his account right away so he said he didn't want trade. after the payment finally went through which i confirmed with paypal support, i messaged him about and he then sent $14.50 and said he would send $5.50 after broncos game vs cowboys because he bet on it. Of course he lost the bet and therefore could not pay me
    right then my point stands why didnt he just send you back the paypal if he didnt want the trade...woulda been easy enough to do..instead he sent you bcp, in that action alone he accepted the trade
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

this whole scamming thing is really becoming a common issue now a days...

only way to stop scamming is ban scammers.

then we should also have some type of trust system maybe where only mods can give out trust points or something.. so then over time trust will be built with certain players.. avoiding scams. i duno just an idea.
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Banning the scammers is not as easy as it seems, they come back under new accounts. We try but its hard to keep up with them. There are things you can do to protect yourselves as well which seems to be lacking, stay away from ppl who have had numerous issues. This guy has threads on him and has had numerous issues in the past.

713 pay him ffs

NOT banning scammers IS NOT the solution

that's clear as day
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast