Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64545.57

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    You right it is wrong to just change the rule, I also feel he was wrong about he played me or the situation or whatever, in this case im fine with being wrong. And im also fine with anyone who cuts me off for feelings im wrong, all cool, i owe nobody else here why? because i do pay my debts, anyone who think i dont, well I dont need to deal with them. Pretty sure anyone who do business with me on the regular is not worried.
    This speaks volumes, a deal is a deal.
    /done here

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    This speaks volumes, a deal is a deal.
    /done here
    I wanna start a PooffyFoffy fan club who wants to join :-D

de ja vu anyone...its simple no one force you to take HIS money to play in a game for FREE after agreeing TERMS...i think that any deal AGREED is a fair deal considering anything you have left AFTER funds have been transferred you wouldnt of had before...people might get make up etc etc wrong way round but as pointed out before the deal the 2 of you agreed upon is what you should honur period, you cant just decide u didnt like the way the deal went down after and not pay the man its discraceful
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    de ja vu anyone...its simple no one force you to take HIS money to play in a game for FREE after agreeing TERMS...i think that any deal AGREED is a fair deal considering anything you have left AFTER funds have been transferred you wouldnt of had before...people might get make up etc etc wrong way round but as pointed out before the deal the 2 of you agreed upon is what you should honur period, you cant just decide u didnt like the way the deal went down after and not pay the man its discraceful
    Another character I give two fucks about .... or their opinion.

Hey Pooffy, respect. =] But disagree so strongly with this guy Im going to have to disagree with you too, thats how much I don't like this guy.

Banned
    Start cleaning up this thread whenever you feel ready azreal =]

Start cleaning up this thread whenever you feel ready azreal =]
    in before deletion of this thread.
    Last edited by azreal1; 09-29-2013 at 05:29 PM. Reason: not going to delete it thats what he wants x

Survey Master
    sorry lcd i like ya but you are incorrect here. if you agreed to a deal you should stick to it man. doesnt matter the circumstances of any other horse he staked. you AGREED to this deal so you should have followed through

Banned
    Ahh damn tommy, fuck, stay out lol, I actually care what you think (not sarcasm at all). maybe ill change my mind now. maybe, but i still strongly dislike how things went, and dislike him period.

Survey Master
    Ahh damn tommy, fuck, stay out lol, I actually care what you think (not sarcasm at all). maybe ill change my mind now. maybe, but i still strongly dislike how things went, and dislike him period.
    appreciate the respect man. just put yourself in his shoes. if he made the deal and agreed with you youd want your pay. im just giving my opinion. i like ya both and id like to see this resolved without hard feelings but to each their own. gl in any games today

disliking someone isnt a reason to not pay them...its reason to not do a deal with them in the first place :/
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast