Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64202.36

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lol better a quicky than some drawn out bullshit... Lmfao...

D.o.a.

I think im done with stakes.. Cant play with other peoples money.. Lol maybe this is an excuse... Maybe i just suck...

But yea... No more stakes for my ass...
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

"Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

OK I s awww,,,,,, but i didnt see what happend in the 500 guarentted,, tho,,,.... ok,, ..... welll u can get the 12.60 back by next weekend then as plannnned.. or sooner if can TY,,, , and gg ,,, i guesss lolll.......

Quote Originally Posted by dk12 View Post
    Lol better a quicky than some drawn out bullshit... Lmfao...

D.o.a.

I think im done with stakes.. Cant play with other peoples money.. Lol maybe this is an excuse... Maybe i just suck...

But yea... No more stakes for my ass...
    lolllll... i was th inking same thing alittle too maybe awww.... ,,, mite be an excuse,, but u wont know till u try it the other way on ur moeny,, and then seee how u do also GL!!!

i got ur message that u won moeny in RTR game tday and that u can pay me back tmmorw then the 12.60 for MU buy ins.......ty i cd use now too....... good job, in RTR,, altho i didnt hear what place u finished.......

Yeo i got u tomroorw....

15th.....

Made a bad calll vs jj with my 88

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

o oh ,,,,, well good finish,, and GLL in ur other games too nowdont spend it all before tmmorw also!

Quote Originally Posted by dk12 View Post
    Yeo i got u tomroorw....

15th.....

Made a bad calll vs jj with my 88
    welll its tmmorw nite now,, and i didnt recieve payabck yet for the 12.60 MU like we agreeed.( I coild Use now too please,,, u shoild have ur money hopefully noww,,from the RTR game now too proollly,,,,, i wasnt goona bug ya, ,, but pleaseee send back now tho,,, tyy

i got ur message that u have not gottten ur RTR prize moeny yet I UNderstand that,, and i said when we m ade this stake, that i cd wait till next weekend to get the buy in back 12.60..,, so jsut remeberrr, if u depo now to pay back,,, they have 3 days waiting period, beforeu can transfer also.... so plan that into ur payback method now too... so this donest carryy over for veryyy long now,,,, OK TYY and GLL.......

We have transferred 12.60 USD from your account to bcp-dontbotherme as per your request.

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12