Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62940.08

Survey Master

value of po points

all i can say is wow right now. what is the actual value of po points here? when i first started visiting this site i noticed alot of people making trades 450-550 points per 1$ on carbon or paypal so i assumed that was the correct conversion rate. even made a deal or 2 at that rate myself.

more recently ive had a horrible run in client. so i went and did a few offers. as we all know not every offer converts. very sad that they are that way. i do wish if you did an offer it was guaranteed to work, but its not. anyways, points that do convert in offers are obviously free points. after awhile of doing offers(approx 2 hours) i go to my main page and see that of the 1k worth of point offers only 91 had converted. WOW WTF!!!! very discouraging. ive had days where maybe 50% of what i had done had converted and ive had days where 0% has converted. again discouraging.

when i finally decided screw doing offers as i was getting pissed about conversion rate i checked out buying some points with my credit card. theres a ton of thing to do for 2k-5k in points for 10$ or under, but if you dont cancel your subscription in time or fail to send back the trial offer gift you will be charged 10$-70$ per month for the offer you signed up for. decided to skip on all that and just check out the points period for credit card. i ended up buying 1550 points for 10$ which is not what i expected. thats 155 points per 1$.

so my question is if youre paying cash at a rate of 155 points per 1$ or in matomy i found 217 points per 1$ a little late, what is the value of the points if youre trading or selling???? after getting ass raped for the 1550 points theres now way id ever trade 500 points for 1$ on carbon again. im sure the most popular answer to this is gonna be points are worth whatever you can get from them but id like some feedback.

Survey Master
    another thing ive noticed is players dont respect money in client. they throw points around like theyre worthless. sad thing is client rewards a dumb player.

client is always dead should find more ways to get players in there since it could be very nice feature if used correctly

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    another thing ive noticed is players dont respect money in client. they throw points around like theyre worthless. sad thing is client rewards a dumb player.
    ummmmm ok??? LOL is this more venting or tilt?? lol why would it be bad people throw points around, should make it easier to get

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    all i can say is wow right now. what is the actual value of po points here? when i first started visiting this site i noticed alot of people making trades 450-550 points per 1$ on carbon or paypal so i assumed that was the correct conversion rate. even made a deal or 2 at that rate myself.

more recently ive had a horrible run in client. so i went and did a few offers. as we all know not every offer converts. very sad that they are that way. i do wish if you did an offer it was guaranteed to work, but its not. anyways, points that do convert in offers are obviously free points. after awhile of doing offers(approx 2 hours) i go to my main page and see that of the 1k worth of point offers only 91 had converted. WOW WTF!!!! very discouraging. ive had days where maybe 50% of what i had done had converted and ive had days where 0% has converted. again discouraging.

when i finally decided screw doing offers as i was getting pissed about conversion rate i checked out buying some points with my credit card. theres a ton of thing to do for 2k-5k in points for 10$ or under, but if you dont cancel your subscription in time or fail to send back the trial offer gift you will be charged 10$-70$ per month for the offer you signed up for. decided to skip on all that and just check out the points period for credit card. i ended up buying 1550 points for 10$ which is not what i expected. thats 155 points per 1$.

so my question is if youre paying cash at a rate of 155 points per 1$ or in matomy i found 217 points per 1$ a little late, what is the value of the points if youre trading or selling???? after getting ass raped for the 1550 points theres now way id ever trade 500 points for 1$ on carbon again. im sure the most popular answer to this is gonna be points are worth whatever you can get from them but id like some feedback.

then buy them off a member! LOL funny to me that someone pays the money and then complains its like going to a burger place where its $15 a burger and paying it and then complaining..go somewhere else lol

dont understand it.. how much would you ask for a dollar?
    200 or 400 po points?