Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

I wanted the community to know. ( SpeedyChips Payed Me. )

I wanted everyone here to know that SpeedyChips paid me the amount that he owed me. He apologized and repaid me today. I am not one to pass judgement, and I am all about giving people second chances. Poker is quite an addictive game, and I know that many here have made poor choices because of falling on tough times. Many players have left or made new accounts, so I have to commend him for being a man and paying his debt. I know some of you will probably talk pointless shit about how he doesn't deserve credit for paying back and making this wrong right, but I say it is a very good step towards reinstating his name in the community. I know several of you are multi-accounting scammers, so don't you even dare respond itt. I will call you out on it =p I just wanted everyone to know... as far as Speedy and I are concerned, we are back to a clean slate.

PokerOwned Pro
    im a poor person so to me that's a case of better late than never

PokerOwned Veteran
    how much was the loan, dpeedychips can take a loan out of me anytime tnow.

PokerOwned God
    It's always nice to read when a debt has been paid off. But out of curiosity, how are people closing their current accounts and making new ones to avoid their debts and not getting caught? I thought Zab has been looking out for them.

Quote Originally Posted by WILD View Post
    It's always nice to read when a debt has been paid off. But out of curiosity, how are people closing their current accounts and making new ones to avoid their debts and not getting caught? I thought Zab has been looking out for them.
    Zab can track IP addresses, but you can change those.

PokerOwned God
    Hi sickread,
    just wanted to send you a PM regarding my loan to you, but your inbox is full.
    So any plans of paying me back ?