Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62550.92

Elite PokerOwned Member

Be warey loaning to Nightfall

Nightfall currently has a request for a loan in loanshark. Another account under the same IP (Freeroll) hit me up for a loan a couple of weeks ago saying they would pay it back within a day, then has vanished ever since. There are about four accounts under this IP and this is the first I've seen of any of them since.

I'd just like to point out that I'm not accusing Nightfall of anything. It is possible that he has other people in his household that are shady and he is innocent. But, I would use caution when dealing with him.
    Last edited by FrankWhite; 03-26-2014 at 06:24 PM.

PokerOwned Master
    ty frank west

Quote Originally Posted by FrankWhite View Post
    Nightfall currently has a request for a loan in loanshark. Another account under the same IP (Freeroll) hit me up for a loan a couple of weeks ago saying they would pay it back within a day, then has vanished ever since. There are about four accounts under this IP and this is the first I've seen of any of them since.

I'd just like to point out that I'm not accusing Nightfall of anything. It is possible that he has other people in his household that are shady and he innocent. But, I would use caution when dealing with him.
    I have disabled those other accounts, and told him to stick to his original, this one.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankWhite View Post

I'd just like to point out that I'm not accusing Nightfall of anything. It is possible that he has other people in his household that are shady and he is innocent. But, I would use caution when dealing with him.
    this line made me lmfao. Thanks for the chuckle
    Last edited by Drywallman3; 03-26-2014 at 07:38 PM.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    I have disabled those other accounts, and told him to stick to his original, this one.
    If they are all indeed his accounts, they he blatently lied saying "freeroll" was his brother and HE is the one who borrowed and disappeared and has made no attempt to explain or make good. And, is now trying to borrow more from someone else. If this is the case, then I would say Nightfall314 is a dirty scammer completely without morals and you should not loan to him unless you know him personally and can go find him when he steals from you.

never ever heard them